très bon pinceau !

Posted by missblackline on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

très bon pinceau pour travailler le coin externe ou la banane un très bon complèment au kit eyes RT !!

Love Real Techniques!

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Real Techniques!

SMUDGE brush

Posted by 5398515436495795558 on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love smudge brushes and that is what this looked like to me so had to try it. yes it works fantastic as my smudge brush. Love it & I need a few of these little treasures:)♥

I have 4 of these

Posted by miss-bantry on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The most important tool in my make up bag. It can basically do everything, buffing out cream eye shadows, placing powder eyeshadows, crease work.. everything

HOORAY

Posted by 5370849546893973524 on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush has changed what eye shadows I use!! I have some mac and nars eye shadows that I didn't like to use because I thought they were not pigmented enough and the color never looked the same on my lid as it did in the pot. But when I used this brush??? AMAZING. It picks up the perfect amount of product in one application and these eye shadows that I was not using before, now I am loving them! Amazing to see the difference a good quality brush like this can make - A MUST BUY.

מברשת צלליות

Posted by LookForTheLook on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

מברשת מעולה להנחת צלליות. יש ברשותי 2 כאלה ועוד הזמנה בדרך. מומלץ בחום!

LOVE IT.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing brush. So amazing that I bought another one to use it when the first one is dirty. Does an amazing job with cream shadows and cream contouring products (details e.g. nose). It is indispensable.

good

Posted by 5230463197813077521 on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Nice Brush!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like it because it's vegan. It is a nice brush, no more, no less.

Can't Quite Do Eyelooks Without

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every time I apply eyeshadow this brush will have been used; perfect brush for applying shadow across the entire eye and small enough to line the inner and outer corners as well as the lash line. This brush picks up pigment really well and would definitely recommend to those who wear eye shadow daily =)