Over Hyped

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this brush for my eyes with a shadow (I've been using for over a year) that never had fallout before, and somehow my whole face is covered in glitter now. It also left me with an uneven application and didn't pick up a lot of color, mostly just the glitter in the shadow. The brush is a good size and would be quite versatile if it was good. Wouldn't Recommend.

Nice but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think that the new brushes from RT are not so good in comparison with the old ones, this one is very stiff and scratchy. I like the exppert face one and the blush one is very good.

Highlighter brush and can be used to set your under eyes!

Posted by carolyntay on March 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I don't really reach for this, I love the size of the brush head but since is synthetic, it does not pick up powder really well.

You may think you need this, but you don't.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to try Real Techniques and I baught this brush, but in reality it's just a big blending brush. I regret buying it when the brand has so many others to offer.

Buena calidad

Posted by KELLAS on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buena brocha pero yo no le doy uso, no es para mi.

Good brush to set loose powder under eye

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good brush for loose powder for specific area

cheap and nasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

bristles falling out - obvious fakes

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

the setting brush its pretty small and i dont have an use for it now.i tried it for concealer and highlighter but it would not blend it into the skin.i use it sometimes for blush but its to small for that.