not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works quite well for hightlightning, but it's not indispensable

Shape was ruined after wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Still usable, but not the same. Could be because of user error.

Quite Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad for a highlighter. For 5% OFF your purchase, use: WEM 5357(no spaces) upon checkout. Can re-use many times.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is a good multitasker and i think it is worth the price one is paying for. however, i prefer my zoeva brushes which are a lot softer and are in the similar price range.

Love it & bought 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The reason for 3 stars because of the sticky black handle. It just like Nars package. What a headache!

Bueno y versátil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Es una brocha que puedes darle múltiples usos. Me gusta para sellar el corrector bajo las ojeras y aplicar color en el párpado para el maquillaje diario, toma bien los polvos pero después de un par de lavados los pelos comienzan a abrirse un poco, espero que no termine abriéndose totalmente y perdiendo tantos pelos del pincel ya que me gusta como trabaja. Eso si, no sirve para difuminar muy bien, pero si funciona a la perfección para depositar producto en la piel aunque no mucho para hacer el "beaking".

too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the setting brush its pretty small and i dont have an use for it now.i tried it for concealer and highlighter but it would not blend it into the skin.i use it sometimes for blush but its to small for that.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The brush is soft, but I wanted to use it as a setting brush to apply setting powder under my eyes.... it seems to rough and just moves my concealer/foundation around. Disappointed.

A Handy Multi-Purpose Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this brush to apply highlighter all over my face/designated areas and it works best for such purposes. On an earlier stage of my foundation routine, I would normally use this brush to set my loose powder heavily onto my under-eye as the size of the tip accommodates such spaces on the face. Only at the end, I re-use the brush again for my highlighter products that contains shimmer.

On the fence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my first Real Techniques brush and I have to say I am a bit disappointed. I expected much softer bristles. I bought it for the purpose of using it with under eye setting powder and it works for that, I just expected more from it.

1 2