perfect setting brush

Posted by catellad1978 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit worried about buying these, but OMG!! i think these are the best brushes ever........ i'm from australia and great make up brushes are hard to come across and then when you do they cost you an arm and a leg in price. With these brushes they are flawless in the way they apply any product to your face. Bristles are soft and because of the way the handles are you have great control. I have many MAC brushes but i would have to say that real technique brushes are actually better, this is my opinion. And also buying from iherb was great service and fast postage.

Nice brush to powder just where needed

Posted by Adivette1 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very usefull for very precise areas, like the undereye or around the nose. I also use it when I need to correct some areas that I overdid, like when I applied too much blush on my cheeks, I can soften the color with this brush and some powder.

Another To Add To My Real Techniques Collection

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush is great for setting makeup under the eye however have found that I use this more now for highlighting which I love. I love the entire Real Techniques Range and enjoy watching Pixiwoo so this was a must have for me. As I've mentioned previously in my other reviews, these brushes are super great quality, are affordable and I've never had a brush shed. I would definitely recommend this brush to others, both makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts. I love also that these brushes are so affordable and are just as good, if not better than MAC and Sigma Brushes.

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

LA DIOSA DEL ILUMINADOR

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta esta brocha para poner iluminador, es simplemente perfecta. El precio que tiene en esta página es mucho más bajo del que puedes encontrar en España. Muy recomendable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really great brushe. All of the real techniques brushes I have purchased are really fantastic, so soft and they have not lost one hair.

love Real Techniques

Posted by RomyKSA on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is too soft and nice i usually use it for hilighting فرشه جميله وناعمه استخدمها للهلايليت..

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

perferct for shimer

super brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush for highlighter and concelear,it's really good brush !

Perfect for undereye area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bristles are super soft. Perfect for applying undereye concealer as well as setting powder. The shape is perfect for fitting under your eyes and it picks up the right amount of product. One of my favourite brushes of all time!