Really Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have asthma and allergies. Really Raw Honey has kept my asthma under control and my allergies. I can get out in my yard now without worrying over getting sick. I will highly recommend this product.

Best honey on earth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This honey is a gift from God ! I love the amazing flavor and have many uses for it. If you make a drink with it and apple cider vinegar it can cure a migraine believe it or not.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My grandfather raised bees. This takes me back to those days with the thick, heavy, natural taste.

Best of any raw honey I've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several raw honey varieties, and i like this one by far the best. It's definitely raw, no doubt about that. Compared to other raw honey, like ys eco bees organic raw honey, I much prefer this one. YS ECO was much too sweet in my opinion. This one is just perfect, don't know how else to describe it. A great price and worth every cent!

Of great qualtiy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that Iherb carried this one, I appreciate that it is not heated nor strained. It has all the good stuff that we need for great health not to mention the enzymes! Great way towards better health in my opinion! I love how creamy it is and all natural!

Straight from the Hive

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unheated, unstrained really raw honey- this is the real deal. Most of the "raw honey" out there has been heated, or they cheat by feeding the bees some form of cheap sugar, like high-fructose corn syrup. You can really tell the difference with this one though. This has a very thick, sugary consistency, whereas many other raw brands with be a lot smoother. The honeycomb pieces rise to the top so you can eat your way through it (about 1 inch) to get to the honey. This is an impressive product and is the only raw honey I know of that I would eat. Honey is still sugar no matter how you cut it, but this product is at least packed with enzymes and antioxidants and best of all is really raw and tastes way better than the other raw honey brands I've tried. So if you're looking for raw honey, this is the one to buy.

Tasty

Posted by kweemeng on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will buy again. it is more than 50% cheaper to buy from Iherb than in Singapore here. The honey is more watery compare to YS Raw Honey.

awesome product with great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's selling very expensive in Singapore. Am glad to get a steal from iherb. Great taste. I hope iherb will bring in larger size soon.

Worth every cent

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste of real honey is simply amazing, I eat one spoon of this product in the evening and have no more craving for sweets. The texture of this honey is so soft, smooth and creamy!

Great, mild taste, healthy, and wonderful service from iherb!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The honey is mild and tastes natural and great! It has dark, chewy spots in top of it, from the pollen aso. Nom! :) Raw, good honey! I bought two barrels, and one of them was open, but the honey seems unharmed (and it tastes perfect). I told iherb, and they gave a refund straight away. What a service! Thank you! <3