Great for sinus sufferers!

Posted by healthydoesit on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought the 10 sample pack for my stepdad. Most of the year he has to take an over the counter sinus pill every day, so I thought I'd try these out. He noticed a difference straight away so I ordered this 100 pack for him. These work better than the over the counter pills he was originally using. He doesn't even have to take one every day now and these are cheaper as well. Win-win! Not to mention iherb gives us 10% back on all orders, so we're saving even more by ordering from here. I would highly recommend these. My stepdad doesn't like change. He usually sticks with something even if it isn't up to par, but he was more than willing to switch over to this Redd Remedies brand. If my review helped you, please click the yes box below. Take a look at my page to see over 150 honest reviews for products I've purchased here on iherb!

Great for sinus congestion

Posted by AReviewer on March 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take a medication that causes sinus congestion. This product relieves it. The only thing is I notice if I take it for days on end, it appears to lose a bit of its effectiveness. So I occasionally stop taking it and restart in a few days.

Effective without side effects

Posted by Allinstar on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different prescriptions to sinus congestion. All medical products caused sleep problems waking me up after a couple of hours tired and sleepless. This product does its job excellent without disturbing side effects. A must in your first aid kit to get a restful sleep at sinus congestion.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

As I snore loudly, I wondered this might reduce it. I'm not sure but it works for it. My husband says I do not snore when I take it beforeI go to bed.