Best toothpaste ever!

Posted by GINICONA on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all it smells like fresh cut lemons, pure non artificial smell. it doesn't foams so at the beginning you think it doesn't work, but actually it works. Cleans my teeth more than anything I've used before and without the nasty ingredients. And because it cleanses my teeth so well, some old coffee stains are vanished and makes my teeth whiter. After this can't go back to any other brand, just switch between lemon and cinnamon flavour. Is 100% pure, price and quantity are reasonable enough, so I'm sold!!!

Lemon aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to repeat but it´s out of stock now. I Like it to alternate with other toothpastes, paste is very very light and flavour is better defined like aroma. Think lemon is the best aroma of Earthpaste. Hole is too small, i make it bigger.

The best thing you can use on your child's teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I switched to Earthpaste about 8 months ago for my 5 year old son. I kept reading conflicting information regarding fluoride and glycerin and I wanted a product that would protect his enamel naturally but also be tough on bacteria. I seem to have found this with Earthpaste and have now switched to it myself. I would also like to point out that the dentist is delighted with the health of his teeth so that's a great result. The secret here is the salt which is antibacterial - and the lack of glycerin (which strips away the enamel). It is a taste that needs getting used to, although my son liked it more than the more chemical-tasting children's pastes on the market. And if he swallows some I don't need to worry as it's non-toxic. There is a caveat regarding lead at the bottom of the package but it is irrelevant. They have to write this by US law. I order this to Tel-Aviv from iHerb and it arrived within about 10 days well packaged and in good shape. I intend to continue using this natural toothpaste on my own and my son's teeth. He prefers this lemon flavour, while I like the peppermint.

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Loved it! Lovely smooth paste, delicately lightly sweet, with light candy-lemon peel aroma. Not salty. Loved the flavor. Feels great in your mouth and gently did good to my gums and teeth. Have been using it for two days now. Will buy again.

Makes my mouth hurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this so badly. The taste is amazing, like lemon pound cake. The texture is gross (doesn't foam, is kind of gritty, hard to rinse off teeth, dries out your mouth and tongue very badly)- but I could have gotten over that. After using for a few days my mouth hurt REALLY badly after using and for hours after using it.. My teeth were very sensitive and my whole mouth seemed to ache. When I stopped using it, the pain went away. I'm not sure why this is but I am very disappointed.

I had high expecteions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but,the only good thing was the lemon scent, it smells lovely. But not nice to brush your teeth with :(

Interesting Tooth-clay

Posted by Expat American in PH on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews of the others, I thought I would give this a try. Not liking that most toothpastes use glycerin or other potentially harmful products (even when "natural"), this had a simple ingredient list (even if it does have the California warning I'm willing to take the chance). The texture is...interesting as it does feel like using a liquid clay on the teeth. At times it really cleans well & I like the feeling of my teeth after. The taste is great, nice lemony flavor to it that I look forward to time & time again! Hoping to try their other flavors in the future after I finish the current tube. Make sure to squeeze the tube a few times to mix it up so it doesn't come out too watery or dry!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You know that feeling you have just after your teeth are cleaned at a dentist? This toothpaste does it better! Worth trying.

Ingredientes impecables.

Posted by Flakita on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta pasta ha sustituido mi dentrífico convencional; cuesta acostumbrarse pues no se produce espuma ni deja esa sensación refrescante. Hace mucho que buscaba una pasta dental natural y esta es excelente, recomiendo ampliamente.

Completely natural toothpaste - just like the manufacturer claims :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this toohpaste because of the good healthy ingredients and it's lack of any questionable or synthetic additives. I usually use baking soda (not baking powder) and celtic sea salt to brush my teeth (which works fine) and drink herbal teas sweetened with xylitol; but I wanted to try something different and this is a nice product to break up the monotony of my usual regimen. It does not foam at all, however it does clean and tastes mild. I would definitely buy it again.