Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff and buy it every couple of months. We alternate between the lemon and the cinnamon flavours. Lemon is very refreshing and the clay feels good on your teeth. I have not noticed any health improvements, although my son said that it has eliminated sensitivity in his teeth. Can't fault it really, except that occasionally a spurt of paste will come out and you lose a chunk of your lovely toothpaste down the sink. Leaving it sitting upright on the cap seems to minimise this. Recommended and iHerb offer such good value in this.

Best toothpaste on EARTH!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have ultra sensitve teeth, especially where my gums have receded wand small portions of the roots are exposed. But this toothpste has worked wonders for me! It does not hurt to brush my teeth with this paste! I also love how pure this toothpaste is - no weird ingredients. The lemon flavor is preferred by my youngest daughter (age 6), and the rest of us probably prefer the wintergreen. I also enjoy the unsweetened spearmint.

My kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The greatness of Earthpaste in a flavor that kids love. What's not to like?

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother liked it, however I felt it was sort of acid. Nevertheless, this toothpaste is great in general. I prefer the peppermint flavor. I've been using this brand for more than 3 years, and I'm very satisfied.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and it clean tooth well

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

will definitely but it again

good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

natural and good feeling

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. I had ordered it elsewhere online before discovering iherbs. (It's much more expensive elsewhere) I originally got it for my children as my 2 year old hasn't got the hang of not swallowing the toothpaste and this is completely safe for him, and I hope the remineralising properties of this toothpaste will help halt a couple of small cavities that my 5year old has starting. I love using it myself though. The flavour is very mild and it leaves teeth feeling lovely and clean. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking to change to a natural toothpaste with safe ingredients, especially for children.

My favorite so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have already reviewed the spearmint and i give positive for every product as i have tried all of them!

5 year old's favourite tooth paste

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is mine and my 5 years favourite flavoured Earth Paste (we've tried them all, Cinnamon is a close 2nd). He's been using it since he was about 2. We'd always used fluoride free toothpastes but upon learning that glycerine stopped teeth re-mineralising I began the hunt for toothpaste that both fluoride and glycerine free. Sure I could have made my own but I'm a busy working mum so would prefer to support a company making a great product instead. Earth Paste fits the bill. 5 year had his very first dentist appointment about 6 months ago for a check-up. The dentist on hearing that we used fluoride free toothpaste, tut tutted and carried on about all the kids she'd seen that ate healthy food with no sugar but had decaying teeth because their parents chose to use fluoride free toothpaste. She had to admit that his teeth were in perfect condition after inspecting them and that we should keep doing whatever we were doing. I ordered an extra tube with my last order so I could drop one into her!