Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff and buy it every couple of months. We alternate between the lemon and the cinnamon flavours. Lemon is very refreshing and the clay feels good on your teeth. I have not noticed any health improvements, although my son said that it has eliminated sensitivity in his teeth. Can't fault it really, except that occasionally a spurt of paste will come out and you lose a chunk of your lovely toothpaste down the sink. Leaving it sitting upright on the cap seems to minimise this. Recommended and iHerb offer such good value in this.

Best toothpaste on EARTH!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have ultra sensitve teeth, especially where my gums have receded wand small portions of the roots are exposed. But this toothpste has worked wonders for me! It does not hurt to brush my teeth with this paste! I also love how pure this toothpaste is - no weird ingredients. The lemon flavor is preferred by my youngest daughter (age 6), and the rest of us probably prefer the wintergreen. I also enjoy the unsweetened spearmint.

My kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The greatness of Earthpaste in a flavor that kids love. What's not to like?

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother liked it, however I felt it was sort of acid. Nevertheless, this toothpaste is great in general. I prefer the peppermint flavor. I've been using this brand for more than 3 years, and I'm very satisfied.

The best tooth paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Natural, great taste, kid's favourite one!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the tSte and the fact that it’s natural.

Improved my gums!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not only does it taste great, but it strengthened and healed my gums too! No after-taste and just leaves a great feeling after you brush. Love it!

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, but it went fast. Lemon was great for a change. It take some getting used to because the consistency is different from regular toothpaste.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and it clean tooth well

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

will definitely but it again