Earthpaste - Wintergreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second toothpaste I try from Redmond Trading Company. The first one (Peppermint) was excellent but this one is not good for me. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now (or a bit longer) and my teeth are much more sensitive than before... and when I say "much more" I mean that all of my teeth can be hurting at the same time when I eat luckewarm soup for example. That is not normal and never happened to me before, so I will not buy this anymore. Before you buy this paste bear in mind that this problem can also happen to you. For other reviews check my page :)

Not a fan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying natural toothpaste, and I was really excited, having researched/heard good things about natural clay for the teeth/gums/mouth and wanting one with tea tree oil for cleansing too. Well, this was a big disappointment. Gross texture and did not taste that good or leave the mouth feeling very clean. Left gross color in my sink and toothbrush holder that I kept having to scrub off. Do not recommend. My second trial was MUCH BETTER: try iherb's Desert Essence toothpaste instead!!

The best thing you can use on your teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I switched to Earthpaste about 8 months ago for my 5 year old son. I kept reading conflicting information regarding fluoride and glycerin and I wanted a product that would protect his enamel naturally but also be tough on bacteria. I seem to have found this with Earthpaste and have now switched to it myself. I would also like to point out that the dentist is delighted with the health of his teeth so that's a great result. The secret here is the salt which is antibacterial - and the lack of glycerin (which strips away the enamel). It is a taste that needs getting used to, although my son liked it more than the more chemical-tasting children's pastes on the market. And if he swallows some I don't need to worry as it's non-toxic. There is a caveat regarding lead at the bottom of the package but it is irrelevant. They have to write this by US law. I order this to Tel-Aviv from iHerb and it arrived within about 10 days well packaged and in good shape. I intend to continue using this natural toothpaste on my own and my son's teeth. He prefers this lemon flavour, while I like the peppermint and wintergreen.

Wintergreen earthpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this toothpaste! Been switching off between cinnamon, wintergreen, and peppermint! Haven't tried the lemon yet.

Best toothpaste ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been making my own tooth powder for quite some time now and love it, using redmond clay, sea salt and essential oils for taste. Sometimes I miss the convenience of having a ready-made product though and was super thrilled to find this one. It's the best I've ever tried and I won't ever go back to using another product again, probably won't even continue making my own tooth powder (unless I run out of this tooth paste and still waiting for delivery of a new one). I love the taste of it and it really gives a squeeky clean feeling that lasts all day, no matter what I eat or drink. What other tooth paste can do that?

The best toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Once I got used to the lack of foaming, this toothpaste was great. I love that it is all natural and lacks glycerin! The flavor is pleasantly minty, but mild compared to most "burn your tongue off with mintiness" toothpastes like Colgate and Aquafresh. I actually find the milder flavor and lack of foaming encourages me to brush for longer than I used to, as you can't just give your mouth a few quick swipes and have that super minty fresh clean feeling.

Smells really great and does its job!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this smell. And it is a really good toothpaste. The things I DON'T like about it is.. When you're trying to get some toothpaste from the tube.. It can go like, EVERYWHERE! A lot of my t-shirts have gotten dirty because of that.. Cause it jets out from it really fast. Not good.

No cavities since I started using this product

Posted by philosophicalcat on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My dentist told me I had the beginning of a cavity and the next time I went to see her, it would be filled. I remembered that I had no cavities as a child until I went through a growth spurt during my teen years. I got a lot of cavities in a short period of time, probably because my body was robbing my teeth of nutrients needed to make growing bones. For years, no cavities. Then this news. I started using this toothpaste and supplementing with bone-building nutrients as well as walking in the sunshine 2-3 times per week, and the cavity disappeared. It only took a few weeks. I confirmed with a local dentist (I live in Japan), and for six years since then I have not had any cavities. This toothpaste is safe to swallow. Most toothpaste has a warning to not swallow it. Another thing - this toothpaste has no fluoride. The use of fluoride is controversial, but I prefer to avoid it. No fluoride yet no cavities...hm! I will continue to use this product for the rest of my life if possible. Oh yes - I tried all 4 flavors. I like this one the best.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my fave from earthpaste.

Keep going srtong

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years now. I just hope one day they start to sell it also in EU in regular stores with reasonable price.