Earthpaste - Wintergreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second toothpaste I try from Redmond Trading Company. The first one (Peppermint) was excellent but this one is not good for me. I have been using it for over 2 weeks now (or a bit longer) and my teeth are much more sensitive than before... and when I say "much more" I mean that all of my teeth can be hurting at the same time when I eat luckewarm soup for example. That is not normal and never happened to me before, so I will not buy this anymore. Before you buy this paste bear in mind that this problem can also happen to you. For other reviews check my page :)

Not a fan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying natural toothpaste, and I was really excited, having researched/heard good things about natural clay for the teeth/gums/mouth and wanting one with tea tree oil for cleansing too. Well, this was a big disappointment. Gross texture and did not taste that good or leave the mouth feeling very clean. Left gross color in my sink and toothbrush holder that I kept having to scrub off. Do not recommend. My second trial was MUCH BETTER: try iherb's Desert Essence toothpaste instead!!

The best thing you can use on your teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I switched to Earthpaste about 8 months ago for my 5 year old son. I kept reading conflicting information regarding fluoride and glycerin and I wanted a product that would protect his enamel naturally but also be tough on bacteria. I seem to have found this with Earthpaste and have now switched to it myself. I would also like to point out that the dentist is delighted with the health of his teeth so that's a great result. The secret here is the salt which is antibacterial - and the lack of glycerin (which strips away the enamel). It is a taste that needs getting used to, although my son liked it more than the more chemical-tasting children's pastes on the market. And if he swallows some I don't need to worry as it's non-toxic. There is a caveat regarding lead at the bottom of the package but it is irrelevant. They have to write this by US law. I order this to Tel-Aviv from iHerb and it arrived within about 10 days well packaged and in good shape. I intend to continue using this natural toothpaste on my own and my son's teeth. He prefers this lemon flavour, while I like the peppermint and wintergreen.

Wintergreen earthpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this toothpaste! Been switching off between cinnamon, wintergreen, and peppermint! Haven't tried the lemon yet.

Best toothpaste ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been making my own tooth powder for quite some time now and love it, using redmond clay, sea salt and essential oils for taste. Sometimes I miss the convenience of having a ready-made product though and was super thrilled to find this one. It's the best I've ever tried and I won't ever go back to using another product again, probably won't even continue making my own tooth powder (unless I run out of this tooth paste and still waiting for delivery of a new one). I love the taste of it and it really gives a squeeky clean feeling that lasts all day, no matter what I eat or drink. What other tooth paste can do that?

The best toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Once I got used to the lack of foaming, this toothpaste was great. I love that it is all natural and lacks glycerin! The flavor is pleasantly minty, but mild compared to most "burn your tongue off with mintiness" toothpastes like Colgate and Aquafresh. I actually find the milder flavor and lack of foaming encourages me to brush for longer than I used to, as you can't just give your mouth a few quick swipes and have that super minty fresh clean feeling.

Smells really great and does its job!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this smell. And it is a really good toothpaste. The things I DON'T like about it is.. When you're trying to get some toothpaste from the tube.. It can go like, EVERYWHERE! A lot of my t-shirts have gotten dirty because of that.. Cause it jets out from it really fast. Not good.

Keep going srtong

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years now. I just hope one day they start to sell it also in EU in regular stores with reasonable price.

Nothing negative to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Between this one and the lemon version, I prefer this one. The wintergreen taste is fine, without being overwhelming. Since we're talking about a natural toothpaste, the freshness doesn't last very long, but enough time for you to feel confortable and 'clean'.

Keep using more than two years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried several other natural toothpase, but this one was the best. Also, the flavor is the best among other earthpaste. No need to go back to chemical toothpaste.