A gentle fiber supplement with good cleansing herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product off and on for a little over a year now, not for constipation issues, but rather for occasional gentle cleansing of the digestive tract. Renew Life products impress me as very high quality and well researched. The ingredients in this product (all organic!) are a good synergistic blend of herbs and food fibers that soothes and tones the digestive tract. I find the taste and texture very palatable as far as fiber supplements go, such that I can eat it right off the spoon without any trouble, provided I follow it with a big glass of water. Rather unexpectedly, however, I have found that the fiber combination in this product can be constipating for me, perhaps because I forget to drink additional water throughout the day. In this case, I have found that it helps to take a heaping tablespoon of psyllium husk fiber along with it.

Renew Life, Organic Bowel Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, however, stay w/i water consumption levels recommended on bottle.

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This (combined with Triphala) is the only product I have found that works for me!