Comes highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Detox for Women recommends this product and Candex and to alternate the two. Most experts say you need to switch up your attack strategy to combat candidas, however I was so happy with Candex, I didn't use this one much. Used it for four days while waiting for more Candex to come in and didn't feel like it worked as much. I plan to try to use it again though since four days is probably not enough time to give a product before judging.

a Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Also effective was the parasite cleansing kit from the same company. This was fairly gentle on my stomach and I didn't experience serious die-off as I took it at half-strength first (as directed)

Help rid Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this product in conjunction with a strict diet to help rid my body of a candida overgrowth. I recently finished the cleanse and I feel pretty good, but have a few more weeks on the diet. This is a great supplement to assist in the process of cleansing the body.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i think it working but i havnt finshed it yet will do it for another month and let you know if it helped all the way..

Can't say for sure, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it didn't really make my foot candidose gone, but I believe it is a good product to use once or twice a year, though I may go now for Paragone, the original product.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just finished my two week cycle of this and I noticed by candida diminishing through this cleanse. Will probably continue for another cycle.