CLEANSE MORE RAISED MY LIVING STANDARDS

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

A product is mainly judged by its effectiveness. CLEANSE MORE is effective. Ever since I tried it (and never parted with it thence) my constipation vanished. For 3 years now I can travel anywhere I want, I just take my cleanse more bottle with me. No side effects whatsoever, and it's not addictive, I don't have to increase the dose; one capsule daily does the trick. I am really grateful to my therapisat who introduced cleanse more to me.

Finally ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had to take several medications for depression and fibromyalgia for several years now. One of the nasty side affects of the medications is chronic constipation. I was on a cleanse and began taking this product. I've finally found a product that works -as long as I take 2 Cleansemore capsules each night, I am able to manage.

renew life, cleanse more, 100 veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

same as above. I like your prices better than their website. I'm just so glad for hearing about this website! It's the best one I've come across!

A Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. It works amazingly. I have never been so regular and I only take one capsule a day.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I've found that works gently and reliably. One capsule taken at night gets the job done for me.

Wouldn't be without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

The most gentle and effective colon help I have found. I always keep some on hand.

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

when open up the bottle, lots of powder/dust, the smell is heavy. After taken 1 pill, stomach feel unconfortable..will not buy again.

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for almost a year now. I Herb has the best price on this product. This product works over night with no cramping.

Gentle Encouragement

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

There is no need for prescription pills or over the counter powers that cause bloating and cramps. No side effects; nothing. Just gentle movement. I use this product daily. One capsule in the morning and two at night to ensure complete, gentle flow and cleansing.

Very very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only take 1 per day and I'm very happy with the results.

1 2 3 4