Perfect Weight Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using CleanseSmart for about 2 days, and I have lost 2 pounds not changing anything. I am so happy. I truly recommend this product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are wonderful. They work gently and are easy to take. Just two in the morning and two at night. I started with one capsule to err on the side of caution, but was able to increase to two capsules in just a couple of weeks. Very great product.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm about two weeks into using this product, and it has definitely been cleaning me out. I chlse it because it doesn't have Cascara sagrada or senna or any of those other harsh herbs that really upset my system. I also Loved that they have a nutritionist onsite - I called and had a very helpful conversation with her, clarifying what would be best for me. Next is the kidney cleanse.

Not good if you detox regularly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really see a lot of results from this product. I eat very well (most of which is organic and hormone free) and detox a few times a year so I just think this product is not strong enough. If you have poor nutrition or have never detoxed before this product might be right for you. I would not order this product again.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years and delighted with the results.

Very good option for a cleanse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very intrigged with the purpose of this product. In only one week I started to n otice the results. I am really happy with the porduct and I totally recomend it! :)

4 1/2 stars to IHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Morning IHerb *****for CleanseSmart & UR very prompt & efficient shipping & UR follow-up service.I'm a regular user of CleanseSmart since Jan,2007 & I've had a problem getting it here. The only problem I have with U is that U do not also use the U.S.Postal Service to ship. However,I'm grateful that U provide this service & glad that UR around.Thks. Rajiv B.Mehta Mumbai

cleanse smart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product. gentle and effective!

RENEW LIFE 30 DAY CLEANSE SMART

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MUST CHANGE THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE FREQUENTLY, SO YOUR BODY DOESN'T GET USE TO IT.

Tightness in chest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this only one day and awoke in the middle of the night with a pronounced tightness in my chest. It was very scary. I am 46 and slim and very healthy. I called the manufacturer and they said this was abnormal and gave me a refund.

1 2 3