AMAZING!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried probably 20 different probiotics over the years and this is BY FAR THE BEST!! Usually I don't notice anything at all or I'll notice something at first but then nothing. These completely fixed my digestive issues and cleared up my skin. I take 1 per day and can tell right away if I stop taking them. They are a little pricey but so worth it. I will continue to take these for the rest of my life! If you have IBS or any digestive issues take this probiotic!!

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 27 and have suffered from chronic bloating and irregular bowel movements for over 10 years now. In my case I am particularly sensitive to course fibers (for example, quinoa or brown rice really upset my gut). I find that these *really* help keep me regular and reduce bloating. However I find that I have to take two caps per day.

lie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

display is diffrent. Bifidobacterium bifidum 5215 is not 30 billion

Works fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect this product with a lot of bifido bact. Most probiotics have a lot of lacto. bact. but I needed the bifido for helping the colon to get healthy again. In one day my stools were better, just by using one cap. I had to loose stools after using natural antibiotics...this product helped me to get normal stools again in one day. I'm now still using 1 cap a day, maybe later I go to one cap in 2 days. Byt he way, also the bloating is less.

Ultimate Flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With 14 strains of the "good" bacteria these are a good broad spectrum probiotic... not many other brands have as many strains ... especially important if using to replenish gut flora after/during antibiotic use... 80 billion is a lot ... this product is for those with a known deficiency in gut flora ... those without a flora issue may want a lower dose ...

Flora galore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formula is very actively replenishing my flora. I've been taking probiotics for years, but apparently needed this extra boost. Gives more bulk to stool and binds water for softness.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relieved constipation. Just finished the bottle and wonder if the effect will last.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special, now I make coconut kefir from kefir starter (Body Ecology) and coconut water and it works much better then any probiotic supplements before. Thank you!

Criticial colon caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After one week much better transit and less spasms

This is the ULTIMATE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Over 45 years of IBS, and this is one of the few products that i have used and still do, to control it. IBS is always a problem, and there are different forms of it. All I know is that for me personally, it helps immensely to keep it in check. I have been taking probiots since my late 30s, now 79, and I don't ever plan on switching to another brand. I tried other very expensive, well liked brands, but this is the best for me. It is the only one that has made a noticeable difference. The old saying" Death begins in the colon". I would recommend it in a heart beat. As it turned out, I've had 2 Naturopathic Dr.s recommend it to me. I felt validated.

1 2 3 4