Saved me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have Coeliac Disease, Fructose Malabsorption and leaky gut syndrome and a whole heap of other food intolerances caused by the leaky gut. I was at the point where I was reacting to almost everything that I ate. Since being on IntestiNew my gut has healed so much that I'm no longer in pain when I eat and can now eat foods that I had developed an intolerance to (as long as they are gluten free and fructose free). Thank you so much.

KK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A couple days of this calms IBS like nothing else I've taken, including Rx

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking IntestiNEW for a couple of years now, and wish I had found it years ago. I have IBS, gluten & wheat allergies (to name a couple), leaky gut syndrome, and others. I found this when searching desperately for something to alleviate my suffering. I am so glad I found this. I find it helps calm my digestive system, keep me regular, and I just feel better when taking it. I often take 4-8 pills a day when having a flare up, and it takes care of it quickly. I highly recommend IntestiNEW.

Renew Life IntestiNew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you have never spoken with anyone from this company... call them. Probably by far the most polite and knowledgeable persons I have ever spoken with. They will make recommendations for their products according to your symptoms and answer any question you may have. This product has been a key part in helping to heal intestinal lesions found in my tract along with Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic.

Fantastic for recovering from diverticulitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was having lots of pain and food sensitivities after a bad bout of diverticulitis, and after taking this for just a few weeks, all the problems ceased and my guts feel back to normal. Amazing!

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly recomend for diverticulitis

Glad we got it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has been a huge help in fighting candida.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking these for a few weeks. There are no significant changes, but I have had difficulty with this kind of product in the past - gas, stomach cramps, etc. This product seems to be working well with my system. I have had no difficulty at all and will continue to use this particular brand.

Quite good

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but expensive

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend to anyone with IBS

1 2