TOP RATING from a MISSIONARY who suffered Intestinal parasites!

Posted by Gomommygo on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dear iHerb, I have a friend who is a missionary in Mexico, who has suffered from intestinal parasites many times over the course of 10 years, due to the harsh conditions she and her family face. I decided to sent her some products from iherb. Here is what she wrote me after receiving the package: "Dearest Ruth, Your gift of vitamins and goodies arrived with a fellow missionary last Sunday. Thank you so much. I began the Paragone treatment on Monday. Oh, my goodness! I can't believe how good it works! I think every overseas worker should know about this product. I can't express how very much I appreciate your care and kindness for me, thinking of my past health battles and reaching out to do something to help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish I could hug you in person! God bless, Tonia" I just thought I should share this to encourage anyone else out there who may have a friend in need - that iherb can ship the package to another location you specify - FOR YOU! No need to re-ship yourself. What a great way to send a gift to someone you love! THANKS, iHERB!

Renew Life, ParaGone,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy w/ this product. It did work for me. I did this cleanse twice about 4 wks apart and had no problems with upset stomach. I did make sure that used the Natural Factors acidolphilus and bifidus, while doing the cleanse.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had to stop taking it because I continued to have diarhhea, and it said not to take with diarhhea. I have a Rife Machine and am doing their parasite cleanse program. When the diarhhea stops or in several months I plan to start this program again. I definitely saw evidence of "critters" after 20 days and did start feeing better - more energy.

New Zealand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and highly effective. Brought out parasite on collarbone that no other parasite cleanse had managed to. Highly recommend

Convenient and easy to follow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a much easier to follow regimen than the alternative Hulda Clark one. I have done 15 days and am on the 5 days rest. My husband says my night time breath doesn't smell bad like it had.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff. My Applied Kinaesiologist in the UK recommends I use it once a year to clean out my system and de-parasite myself - we all have worms apparently and I first used it after a trip to Egypt where I picked up a dreadful stomach problem!! Within a couple of weeks I felt back to normal. Be sure to follow the instructions re the first 3 days half dosage.

A good remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this because I thought I had parasites, but I guess not. I have already been taking redmond clay with sonne's # 9 to clear out my intestines and have been going 3 times daily. Taking this paragone i would go 4 time a day and never saw any parasites come out but know that this stuff is cleaning me out because how many times I would go a day. I do feel better and more awake which is another reason I started taking paragone because I was tired a lot more then usual. I gave it for stars because it really does clean you out.

IT WORKS BUT..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the fact you have to purchase two kits to complete this cleanse! Two I am going to do HUMAWORM since I read it is a lot stronger and cheaper than this. Just google HUMAWORM you will see the link where to purchase. There was even a few Drs not affliated to HW who compare these two and said HUMAWORM was a lot stronger in getting out the nastier worms..I know I have worms since I grind my teeth in my sleep since a child and have anxiety, bloating and gas... I did see some critters come using this again I just want something stronger yet cheaper!

Yes, it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Two packs are needed for a full cleanse, but I opened up three because I might have used too much of the liquid at the beginning, not knowing what "1 dropper" meant. I believe it means 1 ml. I should mention that while I was on this cleanse, I took diluted apple cider vinegar in the morning, cayenne capsules with meals and Thorne Research's SF722. Towards the end, I also started taking Kyolic garlic capsules. While I cannot attribute my results completely to ParaGone, I'm quite confident that it played a significant role. Many parasites cannot be seen with the naked eye, but I did spot various visible types over several days while on this cleanse, without examining everything in detail. There were days when I experienced quite a bit of hunger. For me, the laxative effect was cumulative, such that I experienced it more as each round progressed. I noticed a clear difference in the freshness of the liquid depending on how long ago a pack was purchased (even when the expiry date is years away), so it's probably best to take it soon after receiving it. I'm quite satisfied with the results.

Worked effectively and efficiently! A great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

PARA Smart actually works! I have just finished my first ever round of it and now on my first day of ceasing for five days before I start my second packet/round. This product killed off and released roundworms but most of all many, many, many liver flukes. I was astounded! This was a last resort and attempt after many Naturopathic visits and many hundreds of dollars spent on products that were good but not strong enough to do the job. For next to nothing, I have got rid of parasites that I believe have contributed to my gut issues, lethargy and anemia. I am writing this for those of you like me, who read all of these reviews and thought it sounded to good to be true. I definitely recommend it! I wish you all the best with your journey.

1 2 3 4