Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only wheat/egg free bar I can find with as much fiber as these bars have, plus I really like them. Since breakfast is a hard meal for me to eat out (wheat and egg allergies) I usually take several with me when I travel. I don't care nearly as much for the non chocolate variety though.

Delicious is right

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is in college and has been eating these for years. She often needs something quick when running from class to class or for long trips. Most nutrition bars are very unhealthy but these are not only very healthy, they taste great.

Nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this and the flavor is chocolate-y!

Satisfies my sweet tooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

These bars are very tasty and filling. I use them as a quick snack on-the-go or a few bits after a meal in place of a dessert. I love the fact that they are gluten-free!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is my daily snack, love it, great taste

Renew Life Chocolate Chunk Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the most delicious diet/protein bar I have ever tried. Definitely worth the money and I'm loosing weight!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good and it is raw

Been using this regularly

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product regularly, and at least I know I am working towards getting my daily fiber intake per day with this product. Takes decent, alot better than most.

Good Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes wholesome and good. A body knows. But you might have to convince your taste buds after eating all the 'other' fiber bars out there. I'll buy these again.

1 2