Don't buy this from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

iHerb does not refrigerate this product, so it gets subjected to high temperatures in transit, especially during the hot weather months. The product says to store below 73 degrees, but iHerb tells you it is fine when you call their customer service. Every respectable scientific review says that live bacteria should not be subjected to high heat for maximum viability. Buy this and other probiotics from respectable retailers who refrigerate it. I have spent $747 with iHerb since May, and they still won't bother to do what is called for in shipping.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this because I am trying to rebuild my stomach enzymes and help my neurotransmitters (since our small intestine is our "second brain"). I recently stopped taking my antidepressants to get ready to try for a baby. Between this and the fish oil I've been taking, no depression has returned. I am doing very well!

first time trying this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can tell usually within 30mins after taking this product that it is very effective as I start to lose any bloatiness, crampy feelings I get when I have eaten foods I shouldn't have ie. grains, processed foods or anything too salty. I feel normal again after taking this product. Thank-you iHerb for supplying this product and please don't stop carrying it!

This is a probiotic that really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is live with the proper blend. Works better than most I have tried.

THE best of it's kind.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These helped me get rid of IBS.

Ultimate Flora Critical Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best of all the probiotics I have tried. The effects were felt in about seven to ten days .....less bloating, gas and no constipation.

Best Probiotic at this Price range!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No complain, When it comes to Probiotic, you get what you pay for! Yes, the more different type of strain the better!

Decent Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I stack this with many other probiotics. Yes, I take a ton.

Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had surprisingly quick results right so far, and will continue to monitor for at least another month. I am very impressed at this time.

Unsure?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if perhaps these got damaged (lost their potency) when being shipped to NZ, or my gut has now got enough healthy bacteria (after a year of taking only 5 billion CFU probiotics), but I haven't noticed any die off symptoms or changes at all to my gut or overall health from what it was before. Its been a month of taking these now. The upside is that I still don't have any issues with the sweet tooth or carb overloading that have plagued me since my teens, so at least they haven't sent me backwards. Just not completely sure for the price or the expected potency that they're working as they're supposed to. I won't be purchasing these again.