Life Changing! better THAN ANY ANTIBIOTICS! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I began this and felt positive results in about 3 days ! It's helps aid with anything your body is fighting, especially if it's cancer. This is a must have always ! From cold to being bitten by a brown recluse, this is better than any antibiotics. Antibiotics stopped working for me than as last resort I tried this, I wish I had know about this sooner, its fantastic to have daily or if your fighting any type of sickness

Top of the Line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product discussed on a health show and was impressed. I am very familiar with probiotics and have used them off and on for years. This one is the absolute best you can get, especially for use after antibiotics. I tried it and it is the only one I have ever actually felt a difference with. I didn't use it right when I got it, but one day my stomach was bothering me and five minutes after I drank this, my stomach felt 100% better. It is not meant to be an everyday product (mainly because of the cost). I recommend the critical care 50 billion (same brand) for everyday use.

Powerfull Probiotic like no other Ive tried before

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with Ulceritic Colitis and after reading about this stuff on some chat forums for the disease I decided to give it a go. I had 2 x 7 day courses (2 x boxes) with 2 weeks rest in between. Its not very pleasant tasting and the water has to be at least room temperature if not luke warm for it to mix properly but that's not a big issue. I did find that this helped my condition and at the moment my digestion is good and I feel great. I would recommend anyone to at least give this a try.

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is our first time usage.

Great for gut flora restoration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, 7 day's intense program to restore your gut flora, To restore healthy gut flora I use this for one week and then continue using Ultimate Flora Probiotic 150 Billion for 30 days. and for maintnance on a regular base, Using 50 Billion probiotics on a daily base.

Best probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feel so light and energetic after consuming the probiotics. Taste wasn't bad but wasn't too appealing, is drinkable. Renew life is IMO the best supplement company! They take every product to a higher level than the competitors offer. I buy their products regularly.

BEWARE.....read my story before you try!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this product and developed SEVERE bloating and constipation immediately afterward - constipation so bad that I literally could not have a bowel movement without taking high doses of laxatives, and I became so bloated that I looked pregnant. This went on for months, and began immediately after I started taking this. After much research, I believed that I had the symptoms of SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth). Basically this occurs when bacteria colonize in your small intestine, rather than your colon. It leads to bloating and IBS symptoms (either constipation, diarrhea or both - an absolute nightmare!). I finally went to a doctor who tested me, and confirmed that it was SIBO. To get rid of it I am currently on two very strong antibiotics for 14 days. The problem with this product is that it contains prebiotics (FOS), prebiotics can cause the bacteria that you already have will cause it to proliferate and this is what the doctor believes happened to me. It is especially bad to take if you are prone to constipation/slow digestion as this will cause the "good" bacteria to colonize where it doesn't belong, and the prebiotic causes bacteria to proliferate. So beware. This might be helpful for people with fast digestion, and diarrhea, but stay away from anything with prebiotics in it (FOS, inulin, etc.). SIBO is a nightmare to get rid of. After the antibiotics, I now need to take a probitioc that does NOT contain FOS or inulin or any type of prebiotic.

Odlican

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Probiotik najbolji koji sam do sada uzimala!

Odlican

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jako dobar i za lijecenje depresije i anksioznosti. nakon samo jedne upotrebe osjetio sam olaksanje sa probavom,kao i bolje raspolozenje.

very good