Life Changing! better THAN ANY ANTIBIOTICS! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I began this and felt positive results in about 3 days ! It's helps aid with anything your body is fighting, especially if it's cancer. This is a must have always ! From cold to being bitten by a brown recluse, this is better than any antibiotics. Antibiotics stopped working for me than as last resort I tried this, I wish I had know about this sooner, its fantastic to have daily or if your fighting any type of sickness

Top of the Line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product discussed on a health show and was impressed. I am very familiar with probiotics and have used them off and on for years. This one is the absolute best you can get, especially for use after antibiotics. I tried it and it is the only one I have ever actually felt a difference with. I didn't use it right when I got it, but one day my stomach was bothering me and five minutes after I drank this, my stomach felt 100% better. It is not meant to be an everyday product (mainly because of the cost). I recommend the critical care 50 billion (same brand) for everyday use.

Powerfull Probiotic like no other Ive tried before

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with Ulceritic Colitis and after reading about this stuff on some chat forums for the disease I decided to give it a go. I had 2 x 7 day courses (2 x boxes) with 2 weeks rest in between. Its not very pleasant tasting and the water has to be at least room temperature if not luke warm for it to mix properly but that's not a big issue. I did find that this helped my condition and at the moment my digestion is good and I feel great. I would recommend anyone to at least give this a try.

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is our first time usage.

Best probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feel so light and energetic after consuming the probiotics. Taste wasn't bad but wasn't too appealing, is drinkable. Renew life is IMO the best supplement company! They take every product to a higher level than the competitors offer. I buy their products regularly.

Odlican

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Probiotik najbolji koji sam do sada uzimala!

Odlican

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jako dobar i za lijecenje depresije i anksioznosti. nakon samo jedne upotrebe osjetio sam olaksanje sa probavom,kao i bolje raspolozenje.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product

Great for gut flora restoration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, 7 day's intense program to restore your gut flora, To restore healthy gut flora I use this for one week and then continue using Ultimate Flora Probiotic 150 Billion for 30 days. and for maintnance on a regular base, Using 50 Billion probiotics on a daily base.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to probiotic whenever I need a boost just to maintain my gut/intestinal health. It's worth the cost for its effectiveness. I gave a sachet for my daughter to drink when she came down with diarrhoea and she virtually recovered the very next day!

1 2