Outstanding product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from vaginal inflammation for almost a year.Burning,itching,discharge and severe swelling plagued me almost every single day.I had tried everything including other pricey probiotics,D-mannose,antibiotics,herbs,creams,douches,even abstinence. You name it.I also had bad cystitis a couple months ago and just couldnt figure out whether my problems was urinary or vaginal or more likely both.I couldnt be intimate with my fiance because I would be uncomfortable and burning for days after even though my doc said he couldnt find a thing wrong.It hurt to pee.Id have to slather on cream just to make it through the day.After $1200 worth of doctor bills and a shakey relationship I have almost given up.I actually came here to buy another probiotic that Id read about when I decided on this one. I cannot believe that after taking this for less than 36 hours,I am comfortable and feeling better.No bloating/gas like I experienced with other probiotics.It actually seems to have eliminated that as well!If you have any issues down there please give this a try.Or take it for overall health.Im so glad I tried this.Great,great product. AND it arrived quickly and securely.I really love this seller.Great communication,prompt service and good products.

If you get frequent yeast infections, try this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would get a yeast infection almost every month (I sometimes have problems with my pH). I've been taking this daily for a month now, and have had NO PROBLEMS with yeast infections. And I feel great on it -- no stomach irritation or other side effects. It's definitely worth the price.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

To date, I have used this product for three weeks due to bacterial vaginosis in conjunction with a UTI (both infections being E. coli mixed with enterococcus) that plagued me for over a month, and responded poorly to antibiotics. It took a while to kick in, and for about two weeks, I had some side effects from the die-off such as bloating and discomfort. I also added a botanical protocol- only three days ago- consisting of Cryptolepis, Sida cordifolia, Juniper, Bidens, and Cornsilk, to be taken 4 times a day . That said, I definitely felt the difference when the Renew Life Vaginal Probiotic kicked in - digestion is functioning more smoothly, and the pain lessened. I used another product with 30 Bill Probiotics and a somewhat different composition of the Lacto- and Bifidobacilli, and I can say I much prefer the Renew Life product. Will continue to take for a long time, possibly for the foreseeable future, as I consider probiotics a must for the maintenance of good health, and in my experience, low-count probiotics( 2 Billion etc.) are a waste of money.

Renew Life Ultimate Flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do believe this has helped me. I am on a strict candida diet and while on that diet and after I thought my yeast infection was all gone suddenly yeast came back. So I quickly looked here at iHerb and bought this product. It seemed to work fast and brought the problem under control in a few days. Do not forget to order overnight shipping (like I did), 2-3 day it was completely warm. Came packed in a styrofoam cooler box, but only had one tiny freezer pouch in the box, not even sure overnight mail would keep product cool.

The Best Probiotic out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day, and double up during PMS to stave off candida - and it is a lifesaver!

It works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

Using the Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support has helped me NOT get UTI's - which I do on a regular basis.

Best probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best probiotic I have tried. Noticed results within 2 days.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started taking Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support, I haven't had any bladder problems. I don't know what I would do without it. Before this product, I was at my doctors office every couple months with a bladder infection. Taking this with D-mannose has changed my life.

In conjunction with Udo's Probiotic, no more yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is almost impossible to get rid of chronic yeast infections. This product in conjunction with Super bifido Plus by Udo kept me from getting reinfected with candida for a record amount of time.

On time

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Arrived on time with ice package.