Healing a fatty liver!

Posted by OssieA on March 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

My doc put me onto this to heal my fatty liver. Within 2 weeks of taking 2 capsules daily my 'poxy' arms have healed up and I no longer get pain just below my sternum in my liver. I am so impressed with these capsules that I put my friend onto them just last night. I absolutely could not recommend these highly enough and now I am hoping that once my liver has healed I will start to lose the few extra kilos of weight on me.

This product is very reliable

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using "Reserveage Bergamot Cholesterol Support" for some time now. I find it is very good for lowering high cholesterol. I chose this brand because of its excellent ingredients. And very importantly it has very few inactive ingredients. The other brands had many excipients (inactive ingredients) especially magnesium stearate which manufactures use to make their machinery work faster. Magnesium stearate inhibits absorption so I never purchase vitamins which contain this excipient.