Yes! I'm seeing results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

After going thru chemo 3 years ago I started taking these for new hair growth. I'm thinking it's working! I'm only one month into it and I'm seeing new hair :)

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am only about a third of the way through my first bottle of this keratin booster but my skin already seems smoother and my hair is definitely in better condition and, importantly, I see a lot less loose hair on my hairbrush, so I think that the hair losses I've had over the last couple of years will cease to be a problem. I'll write another review in a few months time when the pills will have had more time to be effective.

I am satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Do not take with DHL, because it cost me 28 euros more. Select delivery in 4 weeks for not paying this false tax. The best product. I prefer this one rather than with DHT blocker because the libido does not drop.

nails stronger

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have gone thru one bottle and my paper thin nails are stronger and growing. I'm buying another bottle

I think it is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had very damadged hair after chemical treatment. I was ready to cut it of, but decided to do everything i could before i do it..... dont know what exactly brought the effect, as i used so many other products along with this one - but i am not cutting my hair of )))) I am taking Omega3, folic acid and some external products. I assume the most credit goes to Hair booster as it has all ingredients needed. I started to see effect after week 2

Complete hair fall solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this capsule, within 10 days hair fall completely stopped. My nails also become healthy. Now I bought two more bottles to complete 3 months course

ReserveAge Organics, Keratin Booster,

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff!! It really works. I am going to order another bottle soon.

Love this produce

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel it definintely gives me more go-power. Never go without it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps. Thank you

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair has never been better. The capsules are much easier than the powder (which does have a not too pleasant taste)

1 2