Page 1 - Reviews - Reserveage Nutrition, Keratin Hair Booster with Biotin & Resveratrol, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US
Adebie
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

BEST HAIR BOOSTER EVER!! I tried so many different hair and nail vitamins and I definitely noticed a difference with this product. I have noticably thining hair and I researched this product and heard many good things and it's true. this has been working for me and I notice less hair falling out and I buy it every month! I definitely recommend for people with thinning hair like mine! (If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!)

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I have tried this product 120 caps. I decided to top up and re-order 60 caps. I was a bit surprised that the colours were different, despite the same ingredients. Size is decent and easy to swallow. Taste is not too bad, do not have any aftertaste when swallowed with water. My hair benefitted from this product, I have a lot of baby hairs.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

While this product is a little expensive it is certainly worth it because the benefits of this product are amazing. I'm just over 50 and my hair was starting to look a little dull, and with this product it has brought my hair back to life. I've seen improvement in all areas, my hair is fuller, healthier, shiny and makes my hair grow faster. Great product thank you.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I have hair fall for 5 years and now on my 40s, it made me look older than my age. This is my second bottle. I am Taking 2 capsules 4 times a week for a month now, not intentionally, but I usually forgot to take it. I dont see any good result or even any changes. I expect result after this 120 capsules. I still give it a try because I knew it wont show great change in a month. Anyone who got positive result, I hope you can share.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I have been using this for several years now and wouldn't want to be without it. I'm from UK so it's nìot ot89readily available over here, hence l order it regularly from iHerb. When l couldn't get it over here for a while l noticed a huge difference, - my hair was falling out and thinning fast until l found iHerb stocked ií so I've been purchasing it from you ever since. Many thanks Ll

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have taken this product together with biotin and lecitin, for me it has required about 2-3 months for my hair to be glossy and strong. I recommend to take a course lecitin+biotin+keratin

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

One of the best hair supplements I’ve tried. Packed with great stuff. I really needed it after an unsuccessful hair coloring which lead to hair thinning.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Its a very good product of all hair booster that i tried. This one really amaze me. Very effective plus its more expensive to buy it outside. Here in iherb is the best price

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

i still have hair fall after 3 months of irregularly taking this. i will keep on buying/ taking 2 capsules a day for 6 months. I wish it can help my hair shedding.

Posted on Oct 9, 2020

Due to stress, age and medication my hair has thinned out so much in the last 12 months that you can see my scalp. I tried hair extentions but my hair was so fragile that they just snapped off. I've been taking this product for about 3 months and I've got stronger hair and all through I've got new hair growing. This is amazing I love it . It's now been about 6 months since starting these keratin capsules and my hair has grown back 80% they are still short but I cannot believe the difference