REVERATROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THESE USED TO BE GOOD BUT THE QUALITY HAS GONE WAY DOWN. ALSO THEY REDUCED THE QUERCITIN FROM 100MG TO 40MG. I NOW RATE THIS PRODUCT 1 STAR!

reserveage organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I need two of these. I didn't realize it until I started taking one instead. Wondered why I didn't have the same energy.

Resveratrol 500mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Could not possibly rate anything but poor, but review was not accepted without checking a star. Frankly, after taking capsule in am, I have no appetite (verging on nausea) and low energy. Whatever I manage to eat runs right through me. I have not had these symptoms with the product in the past, which leads me to believe that this 'batch' may possibly be 'tainted'.

Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent product! i started taking this product a few weeks ago and i can see a noticeably smoother skin texture.. would recommend this product highly

Sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

To eat for three weeks, most notably sleep much better! The spirit of a very good day!

ReserveAge Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottle. Love this alot :)My skin texture improved a bit .

Resveretrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am hoping that I keep my energy up, and can look good for as long as I possibly can with this.

Neurologist Doctor recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended 1 gram of this product per day for peripheral neuropathy and it really has reduced my stabbing toe pains a lot, along with R-Lipoic Acid. It is terribly expensive but came recommended as the best in a crowded field of providers. I only wish the pill was a bit smaller!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product over 1 year. My physician recommended and I think it is great product. I heard it works great as an antioxidant.

Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Muscle testing stated that it might help as a skin protecting agent (sunlight and pollution).

1 2