Glycolic acid cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using for few days can see my skin becomes smoother and shiny

Good prodcut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for 3 weeks, day and night. It was stingy at the beginning and when I applied too much on my face, but since there was no redness appeared, I know I am not sensitive to it. The stingy feeling only last for less than a minute. So I put small amount of cream on the back of my hand first and spread it out as a thin layer then apply on my face, no stingy feeling at all. So I am wondering if I applied too much before. Also I keep looking at the result to see if I applied too less, but my face look good recently: moisturized and plump. I noticed that after using it for 2 weeks, my face became so dry after cleansing at night, but wired I could still wear make up decently (though not perfectly) the next morning (usually if my skin was dry and got flakes, it's a disaster to wear make up: no time to wipe them off but too ugly to go out!!!). As my skin flaked so I had to rub them off after washing my face (its easy to peel off with my wet finger). After that, I feel my skin is revived! Though the old acne scars were still there after using for 3 weeks, but the redness of new acne fades quickly than before! (I don't need to put concealer and can cover them with the CC cream I use every day) So I think it works, it's only a matter of time to see the improvement on the overall skin tone.

The best skin product in my routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read a few not-so-enthusiastic reviews, so I want to clarify - it takes time to see results (for me it was about 2 months with the 10%), it stings or burns a little in the beginning (my skin got use to it, and some moisture could help alot), and you should start with the 5% and than progress. Also, use sunscreen! But after a few months of every-night use, I see a huge different – no acne bursts (even on my period!), my face are smoother and less red-ish. No product ever made my skin that good. More than 5 stars (when use properly!) * my skin is mixed-oily, and was very acne-prone before this.

Stings But It's Working And Brightens Complexion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the price, this is a quality glycolic acid treatment. I love it, and yes, it stings, but you know the ingredients are authentic and working. I believe that every complexion benefits from a combo of retinol or retin A and then an AHA, like glycolic acid at opposite times of the day. If it's harsh on your skin, then cut back on it. To test it, wear it on your nose, for example, and see how it feels. I think that great skin care products sometimes sting and can cause reactions because the formulas are powerful. Your face and neck will get used to it over time.

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best product for visual results and cost I have ever used for women 50+!

Good night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for dull rough acne oily skin. My skin did not peel like some other users experienced but it became smoother day by day. Some purging occurred on the first week of usage but now my skin has less pimples. My skin is also dehydrated especially the sides of my nose and around my mouth which stings upon application during the first few days. Now the skin there is smooth to the touch and become more even. I am not bothered by the scent. The cream is rich enough but i like the seal it with a drop of grapeseed oil.

Loving It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like when products FEEL like they are working, and this definitely fits that bill. I am used to glycolic acid as a face cleanse but have not used one that is specific for night time and I think I love this the most! I recently moved to Florida and while I am not a avid sun-beach-goer, by default I am being exposed to the sun more often than not. I definitely see a renewed look since I started using this cream every night (Ok well maybe not "every" night but I am pretty regular with it and I love it!)

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is THE BEST cream with glycolic acid on the market!

Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

Use this product if you have a TCA peel planned

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This glycolic acid cream is suitible as a preparation for a TCA peel.