Reviva 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for 3 years and it's taken 10 years off my face. Be careful with it; it can burn the face. When I feel it's burning too much, I promptly wash it off with hot water then cold water. If the 10% is too much for you, use the 5%.

Great product, requires commitment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This will work as long as you keep using it, The results are not long term.

Not for even remotely sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used a 5% Glycolic Acid cream for a very long time and I thought to try and move onto 10%. My skin is not a sensitive type of skin, I don't break out, have no acne or etc..but I got burned patches of skin from this cream and it took me days to get rid of them..the whole skin felt and looked wrinkled and differently toned. Sorry to say but a very bad experience with this one. Maybe it is useful and good for other types of skin.

שווה כל שקל!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

לא מאמינה שהייתי קונה מוצרים מקוסמטיקאית באלפי שקלים והמוצר הקטן הזה מאיירהב עשה מה שאף אחד מהם לא עשה. מומלץ לחקור לפני השימוש בנות!

Glycolic acid cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using for few days can see my skin becomes smoother and shiny

Good prodcut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for 3 weeks, day and night. It was stingy at the beginning and when I applied too much on my face, but since there was no redness appeared, I know I am not sensitive to it. The stingy feeling only last for less than a minute. So I put small amount of cream on the back of my hand first and spread it out as a thin layer then apply on my face, no stingy feeling at all. So I am wondering if I applied too much before. Also I keep looking at the result to see if I applied too less, but my face look good recently: moisturized and plump. I noticed that after using it for 2 weeks, my face became so dry after cleansing at night, but wired I could still wear make up decently (though not perfectly) the next morning (usually if my skin was dry and got flakes, it's a disaster to wear make up: no time to wipe them off but too ugly to go out!!!). As my skin flaked so I had to rub them off after washing my face (its easy to peel off with my wet finger). After that, I feel my skin is revived! Though the old acne scars were still there after using for 3 weeks, but the redness of new acne fades quickly than before! (I don't need to put concealer and can cover them with the CC cream I use every day) So I think it works, it's only a matter of time to see the improvement on the overall skin tone.

The best skin product in my routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read a few not-so-enthusiastic reviews, so I want to clarify - it takes time to see results (for me it was about 2 months with the 10%), it stings or burns a little in the beginning (my skin got use to it, and some moisture could help alot), and you should start with the 5% and than progress. Also, use sunscreen! But after a few months of every-night use, I see a huge different – no acne bursts (even on my period!), my face are smoother and less red-ish. No product ever made my skin that good. More than 5 stars (when use properly!) * my skin is mixed-oily, and was very acne-prone before this.

good for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for acne prone skin, been using for over a year, best results compared to other creams

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i usualy dont write reviews but this time i will after using this product for two weeks mostly in the night somethimes in the morning before i put my other cream i can feel skin in my face is much more soft and smooth very silky i dont know to tell about change in the tone of my face maybe it will do some thing but i belive i can not see a change only after two weeks i dont have sensitive skin so i did not start with the 5 % i dont know how will it be for someone elses skin for me whenjust after putting the cream it feels like stinging in the face for few seconds and its ok but the result for me are very good i am very satisfied with this cream

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best product for visual results and cost I have ever used for women 50+!