Loving It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like when products FEEL like they are working, and this definitely fits that bill. I am used to glycolic acid as a face cleanse but have not used one that is specific for night time and I think I love this the most! I recently moved to Florida and while I am not a avid sun-beach-goer, by default I am being exposed to the sun more often than not. I definitely see a renewed look since I started using this cream every night (Ok well maybe not "every" night but I am pretty regular with it and I love it!)

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is THE BEST cream with glycolic acid on the market!

Skin feels good, soft!

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must-have in case you want to do chemical peels after that!

Use this product if you have a TCA peel planned

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This glycolic acid cream is suitible as a preparation for a TCA peel.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 72 years Of age And use this toGether with supplements like Bio-sil to help me regain clearer and firmer skin. It about a month to see results. I have re-ordered n will continue to use them

Reviva 10% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for 3 years and it's taken 10 years off my face. Be careful with it; it can burn the face. When I feel it's burning too much, I promptly wash it off with hot water then cold water. If the 10% is too much for you, use the 5%.

Great Exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This glycolic acid will seem a bit harsh for novice users, but that just means it is doing the job! In the two week period that I have been using this product, my skin has become more refined and velvet-like. It only takes a few dabs per application, and then I recommend tapering down to 3-5 applications per week at night. If it stings too much in the beginning, follow application with a soothing moisturizer or squalene. Great stuff!

Seriously strong stuff

Posted by nileann on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't start with this product, I definitely recommend starting with a lower concentration. That said it's awesome and I frequently dilute it a little bit with a very basic cream.

Excellent, though very powerful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had several blemishes on my face and applied this every night (as it was an emergency situation). After one week my skin has cleared up. I must say the cream is very strong, so I would recommend starting slowly and then after some time increase the times you use this cream. Also noticed severe flaking of the skin but a good moisturiser fixes this. I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again. Thanks iHerb!

skin feels smoother

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin does feel smoother. Tingled a lot when first applied but my skin got used to it. You can mix it with moisturiser if it is too much for you. Too early to tell how well it works but I do feel that my skin is smoother.