Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using faithfully every night for several weeks now and unfortunately have not noticed even the slightest change. Don't really even want to give it 1 star, but I have to...

Caused break out

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin type is acne prone skin and lack moisture and my mom is just a normal skin but caused break outs to both of us. In my case i thought it was just that time of the month that made my skin itch and extra break outs but even when my mom started this she right away got at least ten red spots that looked like acne and did become an acne on the third day. Please be cautious with this item prior to purchasing. 저는 여드름성 수분부족형 지성피부이고 엄마는 그럭저럭 건강한피부타입이에요 그런데 이제품을하고부터 저는 평소보다쫌많은 염증성여드름들이올라왔지만 생리주기와겹쳐그런가보다했지만 저희엄마도 사용후바로 여드름같이생긴빨간것들이제법올라오더니 3일후엔아예여드름으로되서올라왔어요.둘다엄청간지러웠고 아직진정이되지않아 노력중이에요. 구매전피부에꼭얼굴에조그맣게패치테스트꼭해보세요 전 팔안쪽에테스트햇을땐 멀쩡했은데 얼굴에선 난리났네요ㅠ

Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using for a month but can definately see results, my skin is much brighter, just need to remember to moisturise after all your skin will become a bit dry.

לא עבד עבורי

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

המוצר שרף מאוד מאוד דמעו לי העיניים והפנים היו אדומות שמעתי רבות על החומצת פלאים הזו אבל בשבילי היא לא התאימה, (עור שמן).

What?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This burns on cuts… and I saw no difference. Like what does this cream do again?

Made my skin flaky and scaly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps i used this product wrongly because i didnt put my moisturiser on top of this cream. The second day of using this cream resulted my face to go scaly and flaky. It felt tight and itchy. Disappointed but im going to try again with moisturiser on top after my skin calms down

Pretty bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first it worked as wonder. After a week I broke out but decided to continue using it to see if it would go away. After a month I had such bad acne that I had to stop. Hopefully works for others, but sadly didn't on my blemish prone skin.

Not for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was to strong for my skin, so I've had to stop using it.

dislike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Try few applications but really cannot stand the "stinging" on skin, stop using it. Skin care supposed to be pleasant/ enjoyable, not like torture on skin.

Did Nothing

Posted by Edelstein on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think after using this product I have more clogged pores than before. Didnt help with acne, skin tone and fine lines (I am 27).

1 2