Possibly comedogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this for a time to help with acne scars and sun damage, and it seemed to help with that. However, because of the ingredients, I think it was making my acne worse, I had way more blackheads. As far as I know glycolic acid can be good for your skin, but you should try for a noncomedogenic (doesn't clog pores, cause acne) formulation of glycolic acid. When purchasing a product, check online to make sure that none of the ingredients are comedogenic. Hope this is helpful and I wish you all well!

Glycolic Cream 5%

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A little drying, haven't seen any effect

Bad!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To start off I already had some pimples on my face, the main reason I started using this was to get rid of my hyper pigmentation. Oh wow this product broke me out like crazy I’m not talking small bumps no. Huge cystic pimples all over my cheeks and forehead, I’ve been using it religiously for the past 1 month and a half hoping it will make things better but nope it got even worse, and also it made my face super itchy red and puffy. So yup it didn’t work for me :)

I would presume the 10% one is better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

yes, you know its an active product, cause you can feel the burn on your skin, which is normal. stopped using tho, cause didn't notice any profound effect

dont think it worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

saw the good reviews and gave it a try. Have been using for many weeks but didnt not see any difference or smoothness or lightening of scars. Did not feel any tingling too. Maybe my skin is too thick. Haha. Will still proceed to try the 10% and see how it goes

Way too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was way too strong for my combination skin. I've tried this twice, a few week each time but could't continue because I got so many spots.

Didnt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this product as it got so many good reviews. Unfortunately it caused me to breakout terribly.

Unfortunately not good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It definitely does what it says it'll do, but it also gave me very bad eczema. I'm prone to eczema so I doubt this would happen to everyone, but if you have sensitive skin, this is not your cream.

NEED HELP DESPERATELY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this twice on last week and currently giving a week off. First time I applied on my skin, didn't sting at all so I was relieved after all the comments saying it stings alot. My problem is I'm having skin trouble and I never had this issue before. I have dry skin and focus on moisturizing more because my skin never breaksout. I'm not sure if my breakout is resulted from using this or not but I'm worried since some people had same experience as me. Is this normal on first week?

dosen`t works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i use it from 3 weeks and dont see any dofferents - the purpose is for cure acne, but dosent works