Will continue to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin has a lot of red spots and scars from years of acne. I was very excited to read all the reviews of this product and decided to give it a try. I've been using it for a wk now. and only used it at night times 1 min before applying moisturizer. It does remove dead skin cells and but doesn't exfoliate like others have said. So it's good in some way because it makes exfoliation easier. After exfoliating my skin with another scrubber, my skin feels so refreshed and cleared. Like I said, i only used it for a week so I am hopeful for the result in later day. My skin is used to harsh acne products so maybe that's why it wasn't stingy when i applied it. So for few days i tried using it in the morning before moisturizer (then tinted moisturizer). But this wasn't a good idea because thruout the day my skin felt clugged and like there was patches of dead epithelial cells. So I don't use it day time any more! My skin has become so much softer and clearer as a result of this cream. I like it so far and I hope to see my red patches disappear soon (like others have experienced!)

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for a little over a month now and I really saw the difference. My acne scars diminished really fast and my skin is much clearer. Pores are tight ! I will diffidently repurchase it !

helps with the acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stings on application, even though I've been using this for a few weeks. The sting, and the occasional itch, is tolerable. I have to really use this sparingly or the sting and itch gets intolerable, and my face will turn red. Also I realised that when I use too much of it, it tends to aggravate my acne. This helps to dry up the existing acne, and makes them go away faster when I use my acne treatment. It doesn't really prevent acne. What I like is that it has helped to loosen oil plugs, and makes my pores look smaller. My complexion also seems more even. Although the instructions say that you can use this in the morning as well, I'm keeping to just the night time application cos too much AHA can cause sun sensitivity. I'm using SPF 30 in the daytime for sun protection.

How have I lived without this?

Posted by lippyjunky on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simply amazing cream. I'm 36 and have been having acne prone skin for the past year due to hormonal changes and insufficient vitamins (I think?). Bought this on a whim along with supplements as well as Omega 3 through iHerb. I felt apprehensive before using the 5% Glycolic Acid, thinking it might sting and braced myself for the inevitable peeling that usually occurs when using stronger creams in the past. Lo and behold, just a smidgen of stinging the first 3-4 days during my nightly regime and pimples that was threatening to emerge disappeared. I also noticed less formation of whiteheads on my face. Every alternate morning, I used a gentle sponge to 'exfoliate' the dead skin cells before my morning regime of cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen. Pores appear smaller with regular usage, it's been 2 weeks and my skin is glowing, so much for the first time in my life I dared to step out for groceries without at least some concealer on. I did prep my face by applying my serums and night moisturizer before the Glycolic cream. Am thinking maybe that's why I don't feel the stinging and I barely feel anything now when I apply it. Am thinking I should try 10% next. Anyway, love this product, and will definitely re-order. To me, it's a very small investment and it might not be suitable for extremely sensitive skin. However, if normal grainy scrubs are not suitable for your skin, like mine. Hope you find this helpful!

slight burning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am glad I started with the 5% vs the 10%. There is a slight stinging sensation once applied, but that disappears in less than a minute. I have reached the twice a day stage yet.

didnd use it to much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

plan on using it in the wintter when the sun isn't so hursh

Really like this product, but...

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product because after using it for a week, I actually saw a more refined skin texture. However, there is something inside the product that either irritates my skin, or it's just that it's too harsh on my skin somehow that it gives me these little bumps...Could be a combination of factors I have to say. Things that can be improved are that I wish it came in a more hygienic pump bottle instead of a jar where you have to scoop the product out with your fingers, and I also wish it was of a more liquid and thin consistency so that I can feel that the lotion is being properly absorbed into the skin and not just sitting on top of it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome littlt thing!

great product

Posted by tobyyyy on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin looks fresh and bright the next morning and it smells good. My acne scars are fading much faster.i m glad i tried this and will continue using it or even try the 10% one next time!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product once you apply it you will feel some burns and itchy but it is totally normal