Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a moisturizer with vitamin C to brighten my complexion. I have been using another moisturizer for a number of years which did an excellent job of providing moisture, but as I grow older my skin needs a little extra help. I think within 2 weeks I could see the freckles on my cheeks diminished somewhat and some fine lines started to look less visible. It's January right now and I need to use another moisturizer simultaneously to ensure my face is adquately moisturized, but overall I'm happy with this Reviva cream.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First cream I've used where I see a positive difference and other people have commented as well!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cream. It is my new favorite. I know it is for a night cream but I use it for the day and then put sunscreen on....

Reviva products are the greatest!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good night cream for normal to oily skin

didn't realy used regulary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used it with the other facial oils, which means I didn't used it regularly. So I could not say whether this does any magic or not, but I could say this is quite a nice cream. No irritation nor breakout.

ALA, Vit C Ester & DMAE cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i find it good. can feel the effect on my skin the next morning

Feels great on my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the feel and texture and it seems to make a difference. I will keep buying this product.

Nice cream, facial skin too sensitive for it though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the cream, though my face does not. Had a reaction to it, so decided to use it on my arms and really like it there.

looking for a cream with dmae

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really like this so far it really soften my skin because my skin is dry this seems to really works i use it at nite and was starting to get a turkey neck so i going to see if this will work so far so good and no break outs i give it

Alpha Lipoic & DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All these ingediants necessary for the skin.I am 70 years old, wearing this forever, it feels good

1 2