Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a moisturizer with vitamin C to brighten my complexion. I have been using another moisturizer for a number of years which did an excellent job of providing moisture, but as I grow older my skin needs a little extra help. I think within 2 weeks I could see the freckles on my cheeks diminished somewhat and some fine lines started to look less visible. It's January right now and I need to use another moisturizer simultaneously to ensure my face is adquately moisturized, but overall I'm happy with this Reviva cream.

ALA, Vit C Ester & DMAE cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

i find it good. can feel the effect on my skin the next morning

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

First cream I've used where I see a positive difference and other people have commented as well!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cream. It is my new favorite. I know it is for a night cream but I use it for the day and then put sunscreen on....

Reviva products are the greatest!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good night cream for normal to oily skin

didn't realy used regulary

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used it with the other facial oils, which means I didn't used it regularly. So I could not say whether this does any magic or not, but I could say this is quite a nice cream. No irritation nor breakout.

this product is nice and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is nice and light

Feels great on my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the feel and texture and it seems to make a difference. I will keep buying this product.

Nice cream, facial skin too sensitive for it though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the cream, though my face does not. Had a reaction to it, so decided to use it on my arms and really like it there.

looking for a cream with dmae

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

really like this so far it really soften my skin because my skin is dry this seems to really works i use it at nite and was starting to get a turkey neck so i going to see if this will work so far so good and no break outs i give it

1 2