brown spot night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the right stuff! I had bad sun damage from driving on the backs of my hands and they are SO much improved. The spots and freckles are just fading away. I wear gloves when I drive now. I also use this on my face and my skin is so much clearer and brighter. My face is looking so much more youthful and new. I use this with the Reviva day cream so I get round the clock lightning and sun block protection. This product really works. I will buy this again.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has really worked to fade an old brown spot on my face that months of using another product did nothing for. Amazing!

from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

bought it for my mother-in-law. she says her brown spots got lighter after one week of using this cream. will order more for her.

Somewhat effective

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a couple weeks, it seems to be working on some stubborn dark spots. I just wish it would work a little faster.

Doesn't really work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this every night for 2 weeks on my sunspots/freckles. I don't notice any difference.

Brightens without irritation :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using it for a couple weeks, but my dark patches are noticeably lighter. I will definitely keep using :)

Kojic acid is dangerous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream contains more than 1% of Kojic acid. This rate is possibly dangerous for your skin. Avoid using this cream.

It works! Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works wonders! Reviews were correct. Not irritating my sensitive skin and it already cleared up my old pimple marks! Highly recommended! One bottle is gonna ladt me two years of this product! Wow! Worth every dollar :)

wondrefull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the third time i use it it workt in dark spot in ur face and body

Greatly improves the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used daily this item and see the difference, gentle on the face.

1 2 3 4