It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to go along with the cream that is made by the same company. I'm using it on the back of my hands and have noticed about a 75% improvement on brown spots. Would highly recommend this, along with the cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a skeptic by nature so when I was told about this product, I doubted it's claims but being desperate, I decided to give it a try. Yes, yes, yes it works. It does take time so be patient but you will be amazed. Also use in conjunction with the day fade cream and alternate with the night fade cream as suggested.

Product really works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

The brown spots are just about gone in just under a month. Love the product. Iherb has the best prices around and excellent products. Thank you Iherb. SW from Tn

Very effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

My freckles have been present for my entire life as long as I remember. I read a good review of this product the other day. The price was just right for me and I decided to try it out before summer would become too strong. It came quickly and even in a few days after I started using it, I recognized immediate effect on my freckles. I also had a couple of age spots but they are also drastically fading now. The product is very light, not greasy, is very easy to use right after I wash my face.. Great product, I will continue to use it to prevent and reduce my freckles and age spots.

Working Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for a few weeks and my brown spots fro my acne are lightening up

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

اشتريته للاستخدام الثلاثي الموصى به . اولا نضع هذا الجيل وننتظر نصف دقيقة ثم Reviva Labs, 10% Glycolic Acid Cream ثم Reviva Labs, Nasolabial Fold+ Multi-Peptide Cream هذا الاستخدام يفتح البشرة ويقشر تقشير خفيف ويزيل علامات تقدم البشرة .

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have melasma for 5 years. i tried everything even kligmans cream with 10% of hydroquinon for a year and nothing... i ordered the whole siries:night cream night gel and day cream. first i used it wrong i put it all over my face and see no results. than i decided to follow the instruction to put it just on the spots. after 3 weeks the spot just fade like magic. i couldent belive my eyes!! it worked in minimal price. 5 stars!!!

Brown Spot Gel

Posted by Anntann on February 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have seen amazing results with this product and have shared it with my two sisters and mother.

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my chest for 4 weeks now, together with the day creme and night creme. My chest had to much sun....I also scrub my skin every weeks to fasten the result, and I must say, my skin looks better now..I also use sunscreen when I'n in the sun to pevent getting brown spots again. It's worth trying

Fades in Days

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a difference within a few days. Spoits haven't disappeared yet but at the rate it's fading they soon will! I use it alone but now I really want to try the day cream.

1 2