Not that effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used them overnight and despite the discomfort I can't say that I saw any visible results. I use cotton pads soaked with warm chamomile and my eyes seem definitely more refreshed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these once a week and am impressed with the results.

Not impressed

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This are very flimsy and hard to apply correctly. Any failure in technique drives poor results. This concept isn't new. My mother used to apply blotting paper cut outs smeared in lotion over her crow feet. Her home made pads produced "Wow!" results and had zero failure rate.

Results not fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Results not fast

got it today and used it at night

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iherb got fast shipping despite that I use the regular Airmail. I'm an Asian in my late 20's with dark circles which been with me for years, started to see I've got some wrinkles, so eager to find some eye mask / gel / cream to help to make them look less visible. Found this eye pad here, not cheap and not too expensive, so give it a try. Been to beauty salon paid a double (and just a 1st trial price) for the same kind of stuff I believe. Was too greedy, let them stayed on my under eyes for 40 mins instead of the recommend 15-20mins, i did spray on some Thayers Rose-petal water to moist it for the last 10 mins though. AFter removing the pads, didn't really give me a wow, but can see the wrinkles are just a bit less visible, maybe about 10% less. As I have moistened my eye area before placing my pad, so not sure if that's my eye gel or the eye pads gave me that effect. Will finish this package within this month, hope 3 times can make a charm. Fingers crossed. If my dark circles and wrinkles got some improvements, maybe will consider bulk buying, since it's the only way to get it cheaper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These pads make my skin a little bit smoother, but the effect doen't last long time.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

About as useful as putting wet toilet tissue on my face. Awful waste of money.

very bab

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn find it

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product while getting ready to a party and was very surprised with instant effect but long lasting one too. I used the pads not only under my eyes but on my foreheads frown wrinkles as well as around my mouth. Being easy to carry around they are great for airplane or trips as well. Love it!

Works!

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only tried two of the three pads, but it seems to work fine. It adds moisture to my under-eye area and diminishes the fine lines for a time. I read that w/prolonged use results are cumulative, but time will tell. That could just be a marketing thing to get you to buy more. I will never know for sure unless I actually do continue to use this product. But initial results are fine.

1 2