got it today and used it at night

Posted by HealthGeek on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iherb got fast shipping despite that I use the regular Airmail. I'm an Asian in my late 20's with dark circles which been with me for years, started to see I've got some wrinkles, so eager to find some eye mask / gel / cream to help to make them look less visible. Found this eye pad here, not cheap and not too expensive, so give it a try. Been to beauty salon paid a double (and just a 1st trial price) for the same kind of stuff I believe. Was too greedy, let them stayed on my under eyes for 40 mins instead of the recommend 15-20mins, i did spray on some Thayers Rose-petal water to moist it for the last 10 mins though. AFter removing the pads, didn't really give me a wow, but can see the wrinkles are just a bit less visible, maybe about 10% less. As I have moistened my eye area before placing my pad, so not sure if that's my eye gel or the eye pads gave me that effect. Will finish this package within this month, hope 3 times can make a charm. Fingers crossed. If my dark circles and wrinkles got some improvements, maybe will consider bulk buying, since it's the only way to get it cheaper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These pads make my skin a little bit smoother, but the effect doen't last long time.