Incredible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great to help firm skin if patted gently over a night moisturizing lotion. But the best thing I've discovered is that by rubbing it on the spider veins on my legs morning and night, they have started to fade. After about ten days of this, the results are incredible. Many smaller ones have disappeared almost completely. Will do this faithfully for the rest of my life if that's all it takes to make my legs look clear. This cream is fading some small scars I have, too. Use faithfully on daily basis for results.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't clog pores! I've been getting compliments on my skin. I feel like the collagen actually (yet, mildly) tightens the skin.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I am not really into creams (or actually any kinds of moisturizers, I only use Dr. Hauschka's facial toner and every now and then her light rose cream), I was initially put off by the smell and feel of it. But after having used it for a couple of weeks, I have started to like it. It is actually pretty effective, and I notice a difference when I forget to use it at night: my face looks much more tired and wrinkled in the mornings.

brilliant!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From New Zealand. This is quite a thick cream but you can dilute it a little and it will last for ages. Used it for 2/3 weeks at night and it really plumps the skin and makes it glow.. have to be careful not to put too much in the T-zone! I use it also night and day (a very little below the eyes and on lips - it really helps stop the wrinkles!

Moisturizing and nice texture- medium to light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is moisturizing and has a light texture, it melts into the skin in one minute with no grease or no feeling of oil. It does give medium to medium plus moisture to sensitive , dry skin, but causes some blackheads to the nose area it applied to thick.

Reviva Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have no wrinkles because of this product. Excellent.

Succeeded my expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am always vary of trying new products for my skin in general as I have atopic eczema so my skin in my face especially is very sensitive and dry. This cream is amazing, it does not itch/burn my skin at all and when I wake up in the morning the skin is not irritated at all but dewy fresh! It has really helped with moisturizing and skin elasticity. I am only in my 2nd week of using this products but already after the first night i could see and feel the change in my skin. I have tried multiple creams directed to those with eczema but none have had this effect. Will definitely purchase again and reccomend :)

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this one on sale and I'm very pleased with it. I use it at night and my skin feels very soft and looks great when I wake up in the morning. It's got a pretty greasy feel, which I actually like especially for a night cream. For some strange reason, I've had less pimples since using this cream. I would purchase it again.

One of my favorite Reviva creams

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Packaging says to alternate this with their DMAE night cream every two weeks but I actually used this as a day cream because it's not sticky and then the DMAE one at night. Finally, coworkers randomly complimented on my skin so there! However, while DMAE definitely firms my skin, it also seems to dry out my skin a little so as long as you wear this cream during the day to moisturize, you'll be fine.

Nice and moisturing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using this and the Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream together, I found my skin hasn't looked so good for years.