Cooling, Moisturizing Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This serum is very soothing. I use it under my night cream like any other serum for a boost of moisture (it's great for winter dryness). I'm putting it on a burn on my wrist now and seems to be healing fast. Overall this is very mild and can be used around the eyes with zero irritation. Great for sensitive skin too.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This serum is just amazing! I use it at night before the collagen night cream from the same brand and my skin became healthier and softer. I do really like those products and will buy again!!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product as well as all others from Reviva Labs is excellent. It rejuvenates the skin, plums it and fills the wrinkles. It also moisturizes very well. Knowing how important collagen is to retain youthful skin I will continue using it for life. Reviva Labs products are not only excellent but also very inexpensive. I am very happy and grateful that they exist.

Nice product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a serum like liquid which is easily absorbed into the skin. I have been using it for over a month but I can't see much difference at this point. I use it quite often underneath my other creams. I don't know whether there really is enough active ingredient to make much difference. It is good that it's not greasy though.

HYDRATES AND PLUMP MY SKIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a multilayer person but THIS makes a lot of difference

misleading ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use anything with soy. I always check the ingredients and did so before I ordered this product but when mine arrived in mail and after I applied it I saw Hydrolyzed Soy Protein on label. The ingredients listed above do not have any soy on it. Misleading

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super Good for the base at night and before the make up, Amazing for me, never lack for mature ladies.

This product is so amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It worked deeply to your skin and it is not oily like other serum. It makes your skin more softer, smoother and revivzed... Reviva products was the best.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is very good and I have used it for a few months now. It is lovely and smooth to apply and my skin feels firmer. I use it alternate weeks as per the instructions. Will continue to use it and it is a very reasonable price.

Great consistency!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for only a month around problem areas. I do like the texture. Skin seems softer.

1 2