Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lotion. I can see a difference in the tightness of my stomache. I put the lotion on every morning and every night. I think along with my exercise and change in diet, all of it has made a difference. I also LOVE the scent, it has a citrus/orange scent.

Skin seems tighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having just had my second child, it has been hard trying to get my tummy looking anything close to what it was before. I've been using this lotion for approximately 2 weeks now, and the skin does seem tighter. I don't know if it's a combination of breastfeeding and natural weight loss, but whatever it is, I'm happy with the results!

Reviva Labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, my skin felt tighter after a week and my legs are starting to feel much firmer over the past 2 weeks of daily use (i've lost 30pounds in 6 months and was feeling flabby skinned ....until now.

I like this lotion! Good deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will buy this product again, NOT greasy, dries smooth, smells good and is very affordable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some products are just fine, all good , smells nice , almost weak..Nutritious although not greasy.But no wow effect, and among so many other products I kept ordering neww ones.

Early Days but already feel a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this for a couple of weeks and I do notice a firming feeling straight after I've applied the lotion. it's still early days to see if I feel more of a long term difference at other times but it definitely does something other than just moisturising.

Very thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very thick and rich consistence on the other side it seem it works quite well. I used it in pregnancy and had no stretch marks and as a bonus I my skin felt very soft. It doesn´t absorb very well.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has a nice fresh scent. Nice alternative for heavier lotions.

Firming Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

It helps- still using it.

Nice texture and smell to lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have only used it for a short time but haven't seen any results as yet to upper arms.