Not good under concealer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has a weird formulation, it's like a gel, it becomes pretty sticky after you apply it, which should make concealer last longer, but it just doesn't look good underneath makeup. It also definitely didn't improve the look of my skin (fine lines etc), so I rarely use it and definitely wouldn't buy it again.

no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is quite moistuzing. But no change can be observed after using it.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In my case, this cream caused stinging effect after applying to eye area. If you have dry and sensitive skin, like I do, then be careful with it. The sensation disappeared after some minutes, but didn't seem to have much effect on the skin- I didn't really notice it firming up my skin, even though I used up the whole jar. Would try some other brands myself next time.

Did not help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream was suggested by a friend and with all the positive reviews i decided to order this. The shipping was fast but after 2 weeks of using this cram, i literally got WRINKLES with this. I never had wrinkles the only thing i wanted to get rid off was my dark circles and it did not work but made things worse for me. I dont recommend this to anyone after my experience!

comfortable to use but too light for aging eyes which long hour in air con.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very comfortable very mild non greasy but wont lasting in air conditioned environment. It will be good for very yound skin around 20-25 but not for skin after 30s.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It didn't do anything for me but also it didn't break me out or had any bad reaction to it

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nothing specail

This product did nothing to the skin around my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't feel any difference, the same as putting a simple day cream around the eyes.

nothing change after using this product

Posted by loveiherb on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nothing change after using this product. Using (NAJ 7462) to get it.

Nothing New

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don’t find any change it’s normal

1 2 3 4