Half and half

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like how it moisturizes the eye area, much better than the Acure eye cream I used. I am on my third bottle now and still haven't really seen any difference in terms of dark undereyes. I am still on a lookout for a better eye cream.

Not good under concealer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has a weird formulation, it's like a gel, it becomes pretty sticky after you apply it, which should make concealer last longer, but it just doesn't look good underneath makeup. It also definitely didn't improve the look of my skin (fine lines etc), so I rarely use it and definitely wouldn't buy it again.

read the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw this had a lot of herbs. The package arrived and I grabbed it and dabbed it on quickly as I ran out the door. As soon as I got inside the car, I smelled the perfume. By the time I got home to wash it off, my eyes were swollen and bright red. So much for reducing dark circles and bags under the eyes.

Not working for me

Posted by anhnguyen on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not see any firming effect whatsoever.

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would not recommend that cream to anyone. It makes my skin more drier. I have more wrinkles than ever. It's so useless.

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cream so far. The price was good and it seems to work. I wasn't looking for anything miraculous, but this does moisturize which gets rid of the tiny lines I get from squinting in the sun. I think it works about the same as the Mary Kay stuff I was using before, but with less unpronounceable ingredients :)

Good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just love what it does to my eyes area.

Great For Black Circles Around Eyes.

Posted by Liv 6585 on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it cause I'm dealing with many non nights sleep therefore I have very big problems of black circles around my eyes. So I bought this product after I read the reviews. After a week I saw a big difference now after 2 months of using that I have no black circles around my eyes at all. Use my user name without spaces at checkout. Please rate my review.

One word: Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is not expensive. I have used eye creams here and there, but my eyebags are getting bigger due to lack of sleep. So I decided to try this one. After regular usage, I can really feel the firming effect of my eyebags. While it is not a miracle product and my eyebags did not become smaller immediately after using this, I found that if I sleep earlier everyday and use this cream, my eyebag condition did improve. Next step is to take liquid chlorophyll everyday as I heard that it will reduce eyebag blackness.

Good Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No smell, Right texture, not oily. I quite like it.. using it for 2 weeks, still hope to see improvement in lines. It seems it is getting lesser or fuller but i think hv to apply for a month at least to see. I also applied Aloe Vera Gel (Fr Korea) before applying this, think it also helps.