Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin comfortable

helps alot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its a bit itchi specialy if using after the 5% glicolic acid, but acne realy decreased. I love the way it smells.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream has tremendously helped my skin. I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts, but I have not had many breakouts since I started using this cream and it leaves my skin soft without causing it to be oily.

It's OK. Stings a bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's an ok product. It stings a bit. Don't apply to the lips!

Made my skin itch

Posted by ViolaHolmgren on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too strong for everyday use in my opinion, I felt all itchy and sore from the acids and then broke out from the stress after a while. So maybe if you've got rougher skin than me, give it a try!

from Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice

no fue lo que esperaba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leí muchos comentarios a favor de esta hodratante y por eso me animé a pedirla, a mi no me hace algo, me saca grasa más que otras hidratantes, el olor no me gusta y reseca mucho la piel, no le repetiría.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw all good reviews. Expecting to love it. It just reminds me of a sunscreen instead of a moisturiser. Doesn’t soak in my skin and also burns a little.

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have oily/combination skin, i thought this cream will help to enhance my skin by. However, it really do not suit my skin, there is something with this cream that make me want to itch my face so badly, when i apply it to my skin i can feel that my face is burning and it really uncomfortable feeling. i really do not recommend this cream at all. It waste of money

GOT RID OF MY ACNE OF OVER 20 Years!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’ve had moderate acne from age 12 to 35. Nothing ever worked for me. Prescription creams, OTC creams, antibiotics, beauty parlor creams and treatments ... At times I had up to 20-30 nasty yellow zits on my face. After using this cream for a couple of months, my acne was completely gone. I’ve never had better skin! Even during my last pregnancy my skin looked great ( during my first years ago the acne was at its worst). Thank you Reviva Labs!!!!