Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizer for oily skin. You don't need much, so the tub will last a long time. It's not drying but it keeps my skin shine free alot longer than normal and it's doesn't get as oily. It hasn't broken me out and i would recommend to anyone with oily skin, who's tried everything else.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin comfortable

helps alot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its a bit itchi specialy if using after the 5% glicolic acid, but acne realy decreased. I love the way it smells.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream has tremendously helped my skin. I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts, but I have not had many breakouts since I started using this cream and it leaves my skin soft without causing it to be oily.

It's OK. Stings a bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's an ok product. It stings a bit. Don't apply to the lips!

Made my skin itch

Posted by ViolaHolmgren on December 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too strong for everyday use in my opinion, I felt all itchy and sore from the acids and then broke out from the stress after a while. So maybe if you've got rougher skin than me, give it a try!

from Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice

no fue lo que esperaba

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leí muchos comentarios a favor de esta hodratante y por eso me animé a pedirla, a mi no me hace algo, me saca grasa más que otras hidratantes, el olor no me gusta y reseca mucho la piel, no le repetiría.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw all good reviews. Expecting to love it. It just reminds me of a sunscreen instead of a moisturiser. Doesn’t soak in my skin and also burns a little.

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have oily/combination skin, i thought this cream will help to enhance my skin by. However, it really do not suit my skin, there is something with this cream that make me want to itch my face so badly, when i apply it to my skin i can feel that my face is burning and it really uncomfortable feeling. i really do not recommend this cream at all. It waste of money