Plumped, hydrated skin ~ no nasties

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my late thirties and my skin is starting to look a little less sturdy. It's always been dry and sensitive but all of a sudden it's become oily with horrible, painful cystic acne along the jaw. UGH! Add to that the regimen the dermatologist has me using...and well my skin is now a stranger to me. I found this in my quest to find something that would hydrate but not block pores! It's been a Godsend. It does not clog my pores, but plumps all the shrivelled looking cells and lasts all day! I mix it with Nature's Gate Texturizing Serum and although I'm still struggling with ruthless cyctic acne, the rest of my skin looks great and feels it too.....highly recommended!

changed product formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this product for about 5-6 years and have loved every second of using it until about half-a-year ago when I think the manufacturer has changed the product formulation enough for it become less gel-like. I have purchased a few of these since then (different batches) and have confirmed for myself that the product has indeed changed. And not for the best. It has become thinner and more watered down. To me it's a deal-breaker as it feels like I'm putting water on my face. I have tried writing to the manufacturer inquiring about this and has had no luck. Very sad.

Hyaluronic Acid for deep lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using a more expensive hyaluronic acid serum but stopped using it due to the cost. I then noticed that my laugh lines were becoming more noticeable and decided to try this brand instead. It definitely plumped up those lines and was happy that I found a more affordable brand that works just as well.

Pretty Good Quality Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this a few months ago, and only started using it in the last 2 months and must say it's pretty good! - gives my skin a real softness and glow. Even the eyebags or dark circles are less when I apply it under my eyes. The best part is its quite concentrated, I don't need to use very much of it at a time! Have bought the Now Foods Hyaluronic serum before too, but this Reviva one definitely stands taller than the other one. Love it!!

The best anti aging product in the market!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe the result after I used this serum. It tightens , firms & diminishes the lines on my face. It is like using a face mask without washing it off... I expected better result from collagen serum, but it was disappointing so I delayed using this... But when I used it, viola , it's like 10 years younger face... I will reorder this product that's for sure!

Moisten my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like reviva labs products they are as good as the high end products and this one moisten my skin for sure. I use it under Reviva Collagen Regeneration cream in the morning, and the make up sits very well on top of it

I will purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From Istanbul I know the differences when I use and when I don't use. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger.

Effective serum

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective hyaluronic serum and at a very good price. It does smooth out fines lines and the face feels hydrated. One bottle lasted me a month more or less ( with daily use once a day). I have purchased a second bottle too. I think it might be a bit comodogenic, but since I was using another cream at the same time, I will have to test this out further, thus just 4 stars for the time being. So, I will update this review soon.

Give it chance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it at first. As I kept using it and knowing its MO, I found it quite nice, pleasant and effective. Really gentle with my super sensitive reactive rosacea oily skin. Perfect. Always use it with my everyday moisturizer.

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this every morning before my sunscreen. It moisturizes without irritation. Because it has tendency to lay on skin surface, I apply the product, then I wet my fingertips and smooth it. It absorbs very well.