Not good with mineral foundation

Posted by 4838960523262270464 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This peels right off if you don't wait for it to sink in for 10 minutes or so. I don't have time for that in the morning when applying makeup, and I want the moisturizer to not have sunken into my skin before applying my mineral powder. Maybe this would work better with liquid foundation. I don't know. It does make my skin smooth, matte and lines and pores gets a little less noticeable. But under makeup, I don't see any difference. And my mineral powder actually glides right off in only an 1 hour after using this! I won't buy this again, there are better primers out there. But if you use liquid foundation and doesn't mind waiting for it to sink in, it may be worth a try.

it is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2885197 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my make up lasts longer, my skin doesn`t get oily during the day. So all in all it is definately the product I will re-order!!!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2845832 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

noticable difference in makeup applying much more evenly/smoothly.

Posted by Reviewer2216199 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels soooo soft on my skin!! and combines perfect with liquid foundation!

Makeup primer

Posted by Reviewer3242588 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on a daily basis, it smooths out visible pores and fine lines. A great base even on the entire face. This is my second purchase!

So far so good

Posted by 5333147036296298909 on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If I wear makeup with no primer, my skin gets amazingly oily in just a couple of hours. With this primer, I can make it through to late morning before I have to blot and powder, and then once again in the afternoon. Having said that, I've had the same results with other primers, so I can't say this one is superior to those. But it's worth a shot if you're looking for a new primer! And a tip for application - you really only do need a very tiny amount, and in fact less is more, otherwise it will make a 'slick' layer on your skin, and powder foundation will turn to mud.

The magnificent person all the day.

Posted by Reviewer2202204 on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Levels a skin surface. Gentle, not the sticky. The skin breathes.

Favourite primer

Posted by Reviewer1022142 on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Instant seal in moisture and oil control. I wish I discover this sooner!

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1617953 on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for anyone using mineral makeup powder. Keeps the powder out of the crows feet area and helps keep makeup last longer throughout the day. Not greasy, either.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I never used a primer before, decided to give it a go with this product and I love it. Will re-order. With this primer I can use even havier suncreams and my make up would still look good all day.