Not good with mineral foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This peels right off if you don't wait for it to sink in for 10 minutes or so. I don't have time for that in the morning when applying makeup, and I want the moisturizer to not have sunken into my skin before applying my mineral powder. Maybe this would work better with liquid foundation. I don't know. It does make my skin smooth, matte and lines and pores gets a little less noticeable. But under makeup, I don't see any difference. And my mineral powder actually glides right off in only an 1 hour after using this! I won't buy this again, there are better primers out there. But if you use liquid foundation and doesn't mind waiting for it to sink in, it may be worth a try.

not bad, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any difference with or without it

Good product

Posted by NannyPR on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product and quality, but not happy about the price compared to similar ones.

not much difference really

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't repurchase

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an ok product, not very impressed, but not bad. I have used it few times, will keep using. Three stars because didn't cause blemishes.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This isn't bad, I wasn't overly amazed but partly because it takes about 10-15 minutes to dry so I wasn't using it every day.

***

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am not quite sure whether this primer makes my skin look better or not. I use it under make-up. I expected and wanted from this product to prevent excessive sebum on my forehead, but it seems that it can't cope with this problem.

great primer but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product makes my skin nicely and keeps matt. but it repels my liquid foundation around my nose area. yes only around my nose... maybe liquid foundation is not the good idea w/ this. i'll try mineral one :)

Not too bad

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makeup goes on smoothly but overall everything starts to slide after 4 hours. I have combination skin.

fait son job