Very nice!

Posted by KaitMazing on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice! A little goes a long way. Make sure to evenly apply it. You can even use it on your eyelids if you're careful!

Nice

Posted by Nomchka on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Overall foundation looks more natural over this primer, and the skin looks smoother. This is my first primer so I can't compare, but I think it's a very nice product.

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wear it under my mineral makeup and it keeps my face from getting shiny, and also fills in the small lines I'm starting to get on my forehead

Better than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found that this makeup primer does seem to help keep my makeup looking better longer. It doesn't control my oily skin as much as I would like, but it does work better than I thought it would. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a smoother surface on which to apply their makeup.

Superb primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have oily combination skin and live in a tropical country with humidity levels ranging from 80-100%. Applying this under my BB cream helped control shine for about 8 hours during the family wedding I was attending.

Great primer for skin but for the ingredients

Posted by tkjtkj on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of ingredients like -xane and -cone.

Good Primer but Difficult to Finish

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the primer as it seems to work on mattifying my oily skin in hot humid climate for some time. I still have to blot once during the day but it is probably because my skin is too oily. The only thing I don't like is the bottle as I have difficulty finishing the primer in the bottle resulting in quite a waste of product. The pump cannot reach them and there is no way to squeeze them out of the bottle.

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in Asia - and this primer works fine in our hot and humid climate (although to be honest I have not tried this for long hours under the sun). It's not a big bottle but u don't need much for the face. It is in oil form (but somewhat velvety) but does not feel too oily if u apply a bit more on ur face. I think my face does feel a little less oily throughout the day but I would have to observe a bit more! Overall I'm satisfied as the price is also not exorbitantant.

Good primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good primer so smooth and natural one. If it is a tube size will be much better.

Reviva Labs Makeup Primer

Posted by Zephilicious on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the best I've ever used but it's certainly up there. Does a good job of minimizing nasty pores. Blends in easily. A little goes a long way.

1 2