Very nice!

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice! A little goes a long way. Make sure to evenly apply it. You can even use it on your eyelids if you're careful!

Nice

Posted by Nomchka on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Overall foundation looks more natural over this primer, and the skin looks smoother. This is my first primer so I can't compare, but I think it's a very nice product.

works good

Posted by Reviewer3235060 on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wear it under my mineral makeup and it keeps my face from getting shiny, and also fills in the small lines I'm starting to get on my forehead

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1526682 on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found that this makeup primer does seem to help keep my makeup looking better longer. It doesn't control my oily skin as much as I would like, but it does work better than I thought it would. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a smoother surface on which to apply their makeup.

Good primer

Posted by 4689799361706943367 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good primer so smooth and natural one. If it is a tube size will be much better.

Reviva Labs Makeup Primer

Posted by Zephilicious on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the best I've ever used but it's certainly up there. Does a good job of minimizing nasty pores. Blends in easily. A little goes a long way.

I'm not sure yet..

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure yet, but it seems alright. It's light and my skin doesn't break out after using this product. So it's a good thing! I'm not sure if it's holds my make up in place for a long period of time because it seems it gets faded with time, during the day..

hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

foundation apply smoother over it, but it didn't help to keep my makeup longer, not the oil at bay.

Pretty good

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feels a bit heavy

Reviva

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good primer. The first time I used it, I didn't wait for the primer to set, and my makeup became a bit clumpy. The users fault. Every time after, makeup has gone on smooth, and lasts a long time. This primer even works well under your eye makeup. My eyeliner (which usually smudges after a few hours) stayed in place. I'm impressed with this product.

1 2