it is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my make up lasts longer, my skin doesn`t get oily during the day. So all in all it is definately the product I will re-order!!!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

noticable difference in makeup applying much more evenly/smoothly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels soooo soft on my skin!! and combines perfect with liquid foundation!

Makeup primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on a daily basis, it smooths out visible pores and fine lines. A great base even on the entire face. This is my second purchase!

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If I wear makeup with no primer, my skin gets amazingly oily in just a couple of hours. With this primer, I can make it through to late morning before I have to blot and powder, and then once again in the afternoon. Having said that, I've had the same results with other primers, so I can't say this one is superior to those. But it's worth a shot if you're looking for a new primer! And a tip for application - you really only do need a very tiny amount, and in fact less is more, otherwise it will make a 'slick' layer on your skin, and powder foundation will turn to mud.

The magnificent person all the day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Levels a skin surface. Gentle, not the sticky. The skin breathes.

Favourite primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Instant seal in moisture and oil control. I wish I discover this sooner!

love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for anyone using mineral makeup powder. Keeps the powder out of the crows feet area and helps keep makeup last longer throughout the day. Not greasy, either.

Beautiful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I never used a primer before, decided to give it a go with this product and I love it. Will re-order. With this primer I can use even havier suncreams and my make up would still look good all day.

absolutely love this produce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product gives my face the smoothest, silkiest feeling and allows make up to go on very easily. The only thing that I find fault with is the container as the pump does not allow for emptying the contents of the bottle. I refuse to throw away good product, so I use a cotton swab until the bottle is finished. I like the product so much that I do not mind the inconvenience.