good everyday moisturizer with no weird smell

Posted by stephd on September 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this moisturizer because it never feels heavy or greasy, never irritates my skin, and doesn't smell funky! I have sensitive combination skin (I'm in my 30s) and a lot of creams just don't work for me. So many creams contain a chemical that burns my face or they're too greasy/oily -- not the EFAs Cream. Reliable! I don't need moisturize all the time on all of my face either, but I do get dry patches at times (especially in the winter or when i'm visiting the desert). This cream is perfectly light and comfortable to wear, even in the summer, as long as I don't put it on my oily spots.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best moisturizers I've bought from iHerb (and elsewhere). Absorbs into the skin very well. Does not feel greasy. Highly recommended.

קרם פשוט ( מומלץ להתעלם מהריח) מרגיע מזין ועודה עבודה נפלאה

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

מעל רטין או מעל החומצה הגליקולית - בצוואר ובמחשוף - אידאלי!

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like linseed oil, which is GOOD because it tells me there's actually effective EFAs in here. My skin does look smoother and more translucent, but I am middle-aged and on the thin side, so I didn't expect to get much plumping. Oh, well. I take omega oils and flaxseed every day as well. I like this and plan to stick with it because I can tell it's made with excellent ingredients.

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Seachell-by-the-seashore on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was wanting a cream that was a little less "oily" than a face oil but still gave that hydration of an oil. Found it! Absorbs very quickly so no greasy look or feel. And the next morning - WOW! - my skin is so soft and plump! Definitely a keeper!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I turned to this product after I found out that it contained no parafins or preservatives. I think it works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

really super cream and for face (in winter period) and for arms. I prefer it for night. My advise

got it for MOM

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

she love it she had thin skin and this has made it a thing of the passed

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good value. My skin appears refined and I can see its radiance. To be sure of it I took picture myself without make up and yes my skin appeared glowing. Certainly will continue using it.

helps with my eczema

Posted by Suppster on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

This leaves a little bit of surface but this is the first moisturizer that hydrates all day long and makes my skin actually look better, not just control the dry skin symptoms. The scent is a bit like fish oil but I dont mind since it works and it doesnt linger. Know that stress and diet play the most important role when treating skin conditions.

1 2