Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

I CAN'T EMPHASISE ON HOW GREAT THIS PRODUCT IS! I am a 15 year old teen who gets loads of hormonal breakouts due to puberty, and because of my sensitive skin I have to be VERY cautious with the product I apply on my face else I would get allergic reactions and little pimples that would take a while to get rid of. Upon discovering this product and using it, it has IMPROVED MY LIFE SO MUCH!! First of all, I use it 5 times a week, if not every night. I have oily skin so it doesn't matter whether it's drying or not. I apply a thin layer over my face, then put an additional thicker layer over the problematic areas with blemishes and pimples. During the process there's VERY mild tingly sensations at my acne prone areas but I know it's the mask doing its work. Within 20 minutes it gives this very tightening effect that I really like. After washing off my skin feels AMAZING! And my pores have all visibly shrunk in size.. This product is beyond amazing. I even use it as spot treatments on some mornings when my breakouts occur and it helps a great deal! Am not one to rave about skincare but this has changed my life! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Have used this product for over 5 months and have tried other clay masks, but I always find myself coming back to this. Thanks iHerb!

Just right

Posted by Chunkypeaches on May 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been a masque connoisseur for over 30 years. This one has a really nice consistency. It is white, so it doesn't look awful if stuck in the pores. It dries tight, but not hard and crackly so you can't breath. It smells a little bit like Noxzema, but not as strong. It helps to dry blemishes, with natural ingredients. Thumbs up for this one.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

สิวอักเสบแห้งเร็วตั้งแต่ครั้งแรกเลยปลื้มมาก ทาแค่20นาทีล้างออกสิวหนองแห้งเร็ว สุกเร็ว หลุดออกง่าย ไม่แพ้เลย ค่อยๆเห็นผลดีขึ้นตามลำดับ ใช้ต่อเนื่องหน้าคงจะฟื้นฟูเร็วขึ้น ดีใจตามหาจนเจอใช้แล้วดีต่อผิวมาก

Best used as a spot treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin isn't particularly oily so I will only use this as a spot treatment as it's very drying on the skin. If I use it all over my face, I find it makes my skin flaky. However, it will dry your pimples up quicker and used as a spot treatment, a pot will last a long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most powerful mask . It's like a magical

Posted by amyyyc on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin less oily

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt like it helped with breakouts and acne.. my skin is less oily after 3rd or 4th use Doesn't irritate my skin especially that my skin is sensitive. Can be drying though

The BEST clay mask you'll ever buy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best and most wonderful clay mask I have ever tried and I highly recommend it to whomever is looking to clear up their blemish-prone skin. I suffer from cystic acne and have tried so many different things to try and clear it up. Since using this clay mask I have achieved significant results and my complexion has drastically improved in appearance. Not only has my acne cleared up and dried up COMPLETELY, but many of my acne scars (discoloration and hyper-pigmentation) have also faded. My boyfriend is a strong believer in this mask as well and since I've introduced it to him he uses it now weekly and loves how great it works. Does not over-dry or irritate the skin at all and it contains ingredients from the Dead Sea (it's a product of Israel!) which is awesome! Give this AMAZING mask a try, you won't regret it and you have nothing to lose! ^_^

The best mask ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with acne for almost half a year and I was so desperate because nothing I have tried so far seemed to help. This mask really helps me keep my acne at bay. I use it every morning and leave it 20 minutes. My skin and acne scars appear brighter which made me so happy. The only problem (not really a problem) is it's a bit drying so don't forget to moisturize after using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

good mash! I feel fresh after using it on my face and I discover that the existing acne become smaller!