rosewater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

氣味太強烈,噴了後臉上起了红点還痕癢....

Not recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sticky, and stings the eyes if it accidentally gets into them. not a refreshing spray

hate the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mist seems to work well, but I cannot stand the smell of it - smells like cheap roses, super fragrant and very unappealing rose like. My husband hates it. Every time I used it he'd tell me I smell like an old lady.

So horrible smell I don`t even want to try it on.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`ve read that several of the rewievs mention the smell, everything from "bearable" to horrible. The one that said "smells like a funeral home" came to mind when I tried a small amout on my arm. Oh lord; I can`t imagine having this near my nose. I`ve tried other rose waters, not nearly as terrible smell. I bought it to be used as setting makeup, but I will probably become nauseous in the morning, at at night time(going out) I really don`t want to smell like that while having people give me a hug. I does linger on the skin - so, sadly I won`t be able to use it, which is a shame since the ingredients are so good, and it probably is great as a setting/moisture spray.

Not Happy With The Changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this product, unfortunately not anymore. The formula has changed, as well as the pump. This doesn't spray as a mist anymore. If the picture had been updated, it would have not misled me into buying again without checking it out. Not happy, Iherb.

The new formula is horrendous.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product used to be my go to as a hydrating make up setting spray. Unfortunately as of late, they've changed the formula not once but twice and every time it's gotten worse.. There's literally no rose water in this spray anymore, it smells fake, and it doesn't spray out as an even mist at all... Instead it has a weird scent and sprays out in one spray. So disappointing! I used to love this product for under $10 NZD. Won't be purchasing again.