Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love that this gives a very refreshing feeling. My skin seems to become calmer after using this. Love that it's all natural. It smells just like roses, but for me, after the first few sprays, I no longer really like the scent. The scent does disappear after a while though. Also it's great for setting makeup.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is very cool and refreshing, makes my face feel like it has been drenched in moisture. it is great for use with my pigment eyeshadows too.

Good but smells too strong

Posted by StarCat on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Russia. I am agree with buyer from Canada - it's good product but it smells too strong. In first use it was difficult for me to feel this smell though I like roses. In the rest I like this spray. It's good for me to use it after making mineral make-up

保濕好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

比一般保濕噴霧潤澤度好,雖然噴霧孔不細不適合妝後使用,但平日保濕用還滿不錯的,氣味也很天然會再回購

Hydrating, nice smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really nice smell and hydrating but goes quiet sticky on face when dry, and it sprays out quiet harsh not like a mist, but I just changed it into another bottle. I use this a lot, as it can be used everywhere as well, hair, face and body!

Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this toner a lot, it does the moisturizing effect well. The spray bottle makes it easier to use. I sometimes spray it over my mineral make-up, feel so refreshing.

Facial spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Think and moist

So relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the rose scent . Nice

Very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good light moisturizing product .. it works like a quick lubricant with a nice smell ..I like more the same peoduct wot aloe vera

Use it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its in my every day routine!!!at first the sense was a bit strong but now its fine!!!very refreshing!!

1 2 3