Nice! Will Rebuy For Sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I have combo skin and its nice for whatever mood my skin is in. (sometimes more dry or oily) It balances the oil too so my overall hydration is more even. Lovely fine mist and works well to set mineral makeup. It does not spray blobs but an ultra fine cloud that is face sized. (hold at arms length when spraying) The scent is strong if you use over 3 pumps (my dry skin use). But it fades fast. I like to use this + NowBrand almond oil as a more natural hydration routine. Nice for mid-day misting too. It does not leave my skin sticky but just plumped and fresh. It calms my acne breakouts too and am having less. But it does not/did not cause me to breakout in the first place (repair work..lol). Will rebuy!

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it to set makeup and under moisturizer to help it seep in. Works great for both, but I especially like it over makeup to get rid of the powdery look and helps set it to last all day.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 54 and have virtually no facial wrinkles/lines. I'm not an angel either - I am a little wild in my lifestyle on occasion. But, instead of all those expensive anti-aging creams, I just use this rosewater and let me tell you it works. Hydrating, has aloe vera and other botanicals in it, smells great...use on face, neck body and it's wonderful and affordable. I recommend this highly.

Rosewater

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely as a toner and perfect for setting mineral makeup. Spray is ultra fine mist. Hold at arms length when spraying. The scent is typical for rosewater, strong but it fades away fast. I will order again.

Refreshing and soothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Reviva rosewater facial spray on my very dry skin for years. It is moisturizing and nourishing, not drying at all. I saturate my face and neck first thing in the morning to refresh and hydrate my skin before applying moisturizer and/or sunscreen for the day. I also lightly spray my face and neck throughout the day whenever I want to rehydrate and refresh my skin. At night, I saturate my skin with it again to moisten and aid in cleansing with a konjac sponge from Andalou Naturals. I have given it to so many girlfriends and family members and all of them love it too. You'll be happy you tried it. Great price too.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolute love the scent ..rose hmmmm and it really does hydrate the skin. Its winter here in New Zealand and I've been in the elements more this year so my skin needed a moisture boost and this really helped.

Refreshing and smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spray is great as a quick pick me up. It helps with hot flashes if your in menopause, just put it in the refrigerator over night and use it throughout the day. It moisturizes your skin without a greasy feeling. I use it prior to makeup application and after to set my makeup. I also use it as part of my daily skin cleansing regimen. It smells very refreshing. Rose water has claims to preserve your youth so I will definitely be repurchasing this.

Refreshing rose toner

Posted by Margaret on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hydrates your skin with glycerin and Shea butter. Soothing aloe and rose. Great for sensitive skin. Moisturizer hair. Love it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is so good. and it really good for make u p

very good . thanks