This is the best facial spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep a few in the fridge...the hyaloronic acid, vitamins and rosewater ...plumps up your skin...the cool mist is refreshing anytime...I also use to set makeup for a dewy glow drink plenty of water...the hyalorinic acid will then plump better in your skin

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The skin becomes healthy and shiny. Thanks a lot. Not necessary to put creams everyday. This can take care if your skin easily and fast, just put it your bag and fresh your life.

smell good, & have effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell good, hydra my skin, have effect, very smooth after use this(used in 2 weeks)

Love it!

Posted by Xhalax on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a spray like this for a while, in order to use right after a shower, before applying moisturizer and for setting makeup. This one hydrates so well and is really refreshing, and my skin feels softer and more hydrated now after I started using it. It's slightly addictive, actually :P It smells just like pure roses, and fortunately the scent is not too strong, just refreshing and nice. It works well for setting makeup as well. This is definitely going in the repurchase list!

Good for hydration and sensitive skin

Posted by septkaye on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and this mist keeps it hydrated. I apply it twice a day after cleansing my face. Helps at times when I have breakouts. Quite happy with this. In fact I am on my 3rd bottle.

Facial spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After using this my skin fresh and i use it as makeup setting and give my skin moist and easy to apply makeup.

Maravilloso!

Posted by fragilecloud on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Humecta la piel estupendamente, es perfecto para calmar la picazón y para sellar el maquillaje. La utilizo todos los días después de terminar de maquillarme y deja un resultado fresco, natural y que dura toooodo el día! Me encanta, lo prefiero antes que cualquier otro spray para los mismos propósitos y su precio en relación a la duración que tiene es fantástica (no creo que se me acabe antes de 10 meses!)

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's fresh and smells great and makes my skin glow.

만족합니다

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

토너 대신 화장솜에 묻혀 쓰는데 스프레이라 편합니다. 정제수 대신 로즈워터 베이스고 장미향이 솔솔 나서 좋네요. 촉촉하고 편안하고, 끈적임은 전혀 없습니다. 토너로 쓰기에 무난해요. 저렴한 가격도 장점.

love it :)