smell good, & have effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell good, hydra my skin, have effect, very smooth after use this(used in 2 weeks)

Love it!

Posted by Xhalax on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a spray like this for a while, in order to use right after a shower, before applying moisturizer and for setting makeup. This one hydrates so well and is really refreshing, and my skin feels softer and more hydrated now after I started using it. It's slightly addictive, actually :P It smells just like pure roses, and fortunately the scent is not too strong, just refreshing and nice. It works well for setting makeup as well. This is definitely going in the repurchase list!

Good for hydration and sensitive skin

Posted by septkaye on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and this mist keeps it hydrated. I apply it twice a day after cleansing my face. Helps at times when I have breakouts. Quite happy with this. In fact I am on my 3rd bottle.

Facial spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After using this my skin fresh and i use it as makeup setting and give my skin moist and easy to apply makeup.

Maravilloso!

Posted by fragilecloud on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Humecta la piel estupendamente, es perfecto para calmar la picazón y para sellar el maquillaje. La utilizo todos los días después de terminar de maquillarme y deja un resultado fresco, natural y que dura toooodo el día! Me encanta, lo prefiero antes que cualquier otro spray para los mismos propósitos y su precio en relación a la duración que tiene es fantástica (no creo que se me acabe antes de 10 meses!)

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's fresh and smells great and makes my skin glow.

만족합니다

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

토너 대신 화장솜에 묻혀 쓰는데 스프레이라 편합니다. 정제수 대신 로즈워터 베이스고 장미향이 솔솔 나서 좋네요. 촉촉하고 편안하고, 끈적임은 전혀 없습니다. 토너로 쓰기에 무난해요. 저렴한 가격도 장점.

love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it :)

great refresher for everyday use!

Posted by stephd on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this often in various ways. My main use is to spritz on over my vitamin C serum if I want a little bit of hydration but using a lotion + sunscreen would be too heavy. It seems to calm my skin and hydrate without leaving my skin tacky. It dries clean and smooth and makes a nice base for applying sunscreen. I also use this at any time of the day that I need a pick-me-up. If I'm feeling hot and sweaty and stressed out, I spritz this on my face and shoulders and I feel so much better. Tip: keep this in the fridge to make it even more calming and pleasant in hot weather! I had a coworker "of a certain age" and she used this trick to keep her hot flashes more manageable -- dousing herself with this spray whenever she felt one come on. Rose is known to be an aromatherapeutic stress-reliever and hormone balancer, and I'm a believer. I don't think the rose scent is overbearing at all and it fades very quickly, IMHO. It's not my favorite rosewater per se (I also have a pure damascena rosewater that's amazing if I want to enjoy the rose scent) but I like that Reviva mixes rosewater with some other great ingredients like hyaluronic acid (which helps to keep moisture in the skin) in this particular facial spray. Oh, and one last thing... I am pale and sunburn easily. I had a half bottle of this left and mixed it with pure George's Aloe Vera juice and it is INCREDIBLE for sunburn. Especially straight from the fridge, applied liberally every hour or so.

Amazing product

Posted by mashimaroluff on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strong rose smell, moisturizing, and no synthetic fragrance This make an awesome, refreshing most on hot days. The fresh smell of roses also calm me down at night. The product is not intrusive so I don't have to worry when pairing with other active ingredient products. Couldn't ask for more.